Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[/QUOTE]Welcome to you too!

As for the pink shirt; that's the term we give to the moderators and team leaders on another forum I am part of (I'm a pink shirt there myself ) so I reckon they ought to be peridot shirts.

Or, huh, pick one of these. [/QUOTE]

Ah, okay, thanks.

Ah! The shirts! *love them*

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
      I think TPTB wanted to ship Sam and Jack together from the start but perhaps in a more subtle
      You know when AT was at the interview for Sam's part - they put her stand beside RDA top see if they looked good together - She asked cheeky: "So, is this the swimsuit part of the competition?"
      i agree.

and seeing as sam jumped jack in the, what, 4th episode, i'd definitely say they were shipping them together.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread mac and Flaschenbuddel!!!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        Awesome!!

sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          I hadn't ever realized until lately how shippy Season 6 is. I've been lurking on the Discussion thread--and wow. I've noticed all kinds of new things. Awesome things. FUN things! I'm liking it!
          Yes, it's so true! I tend to lurk by that thread too... ;P (I love the discussions btw. ^^) And now, I want to rewatch all those episodes again with my shippy glasses.
          <3

Originally posted by Flaschenbuddel View Post
          Hi,

I'm a "new guy", too an hi to everyone here...
          Welcome here! *gives you a balloon and a cookie*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavIA81bVsk
          Awwwwww. <3
          I love your videos.

Originally posted by Flaschenbuddel View Post
          *huge back* thank you

red shirts? I don't understand what you mean... *shy ask*
          Star Trek. ;P
          Red shirts... tend to... have a difficult... ending, if I can put it that way.
          In other words, they die.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          i agree.

and seeing as sam jumped jack in the, what, 4th episode, i'd definitely say they were shipping them together.
          So true! Why did they do that if they weren't shipping them together? :O They were shippers without knowing! I don't blame them, who could resist Jack? ^^

sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            As for the pink shirt; that's the term we give to the moderators and team leaders on another forum I am part of (I'm a pink shirt there myself ) so I reckon they ought to be peridot shirts.

Or, huh, pick one of these.
            Ah.. ok, that makes sense.. I guess we (Flaschenbuddel & I) thought of the pink "New Guy"-shirts the probies wore in The Changeling IIRC..

Aww.. There shirts are cooool! I love the "I've got nothing..yet", the "fcol, Ship happens" and the "Shipper and prout of it" ones

OT @Mac & Flaschenbuddel
            Spoiler:
            Cool, the world is kinda small good to know I'm not the only German shipper online XD although I really, really love the internationality around here!!
            aus welcher Ecke seit ihr denn? ich bin aus Ba-Wü
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Or, huh, pick one of these.

Or...one of these: "It's About the Fishing"
              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                So true! Why did they do that if they weren't shipping them together? :O They were shippers without knowing! I don't blame them, who could resist Jack? ^^

honestly, they 'were' shipping them from the beginning, but i don't they really took it 'seriously', as in let's really *go somewhere with this* until they saw... them continually together. that smokin' hot at-rda chemistry lightening striked them!!
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  I wouldn't buy a T-Shirt, but I definitly like this: http://www.cafepress.ca/Charliedog.337499887
                  It would make me smile everyday. ^^
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    honestly, they 'were' shipping them from the beginning, but i don't they really took it 'seriously', as in let's really *go somewhere with this* until they saw... them continually together. that smokin' hot at-rda chemistry lightening striked them!!
                    Yeah, that is exactly what I wanted too say with my comment about what Peter DeLuise once in an audio comentary said.
                    But seriously how could someone ignore this "smokin' hot at-rda chemistry"?

OT@SnowWhite
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah, it realy seems so sometimes
                    Ich bin aus NRW
                    sigpic
                    I have to thank Samantha.Majka for this great banner!

Comment

Aaah, that was the one I was trying to find. Thanks Pol. That was your one, wasn't it? great addition. I'd definitely wear that!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        I wouldn't buy a T-Shirt, but I definitly like this: http://www.cafepress.ca/Charliedog.337499887
                        It would make me smile everyday. ^^
                        Haha, that's really cool

hmm.. I really consider printing some things (not shirts, but other stuff) with fandom-quotes on it.. but I like the ones you can find funny, but don't fully understand without knowing the background.. and.. WITHOUT the show-logo printed over the middle of everything.. so you don't see it's a fan-shirt unless you know it.

Ok.. I got a little OT.. but hey, I was talking about S/J-fan-stuff

OT Mac
                        Spoiler:
                        da war ich letzte woche wirklich lustig wie klein die Welt ist und Shipper überall^^
                        Last edited by SnowWhite; 18 August 2010, 03:47 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Feh. Why didn't I know about this BEFORE MTM?!? I'd have gotten one - in RDA's size - and donated it to the auction.....
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            Feh. Why didn't I know about this BEFORE MTM?!? I'd have gotten one - in RDA's size - and donated it to the auction.....
                            I would have asked him to sign it. While I was wearing it.

And we're slipping right back gutter-ward. . .
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              I would have asked him to sign it. While I was wearing it.

And we're slipping right back gutter-ward. . .
                              I'd have been happier if he put it on. To model it, you know...

...like he did with the MacGyver shirt. I think he signed that one. After he took it off, of course
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                                I'd have been happier if he put it on. To model it, you know...

...like he did with the MacGyver shirt. I think he signed that one. After he took it off, of course
                                ***imagines***

***sighs***

***is happy***
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X