No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have to add a few more fave episodes or moments. . .

Threads. Hands down my favorite.

Great hug in Heroes part 2.

I love when she and Teal'c and Bra'tac get back from Anubis' palace and she has her arm in the sling and he suggests "lunch?" with that little smile. Happy, happy sighs all around.

And now I must go feed the progeny. I'll be back soon.
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

sam and jack are together.

so it shall be written.

so it shall be done (on screen with confirmation! )

yes, i'm watching 'the ten commandments'.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

so it shall be written.

That's hilarious! My husband insists on watching that every year! He's DVR-ing it right now!
        sigpic
        My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          I also have to add a few more fave episodes or moments. . .

Threads. Hands down my favorite.

Great hug in Heroes part 2.

I love when she and Teal'c and Bra'tac get back from Anubis' palace and she has her arm in the sling and he suggests "lunch?" with that little smile. Happy, happy sighs all around.

And now I must go feed the progeny. I'll be back soon.
          to the bolded-- so glad you added that one bc if you didnt i was going to cuz that is absolutely one of my favorite moments/looks/scenes

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

so it shall be written.

That's hilarious! My husband insists on watching that every year! He's DVR-ing it right now!
          haha my dad also watches that movie every year on the television and im like "Dad, you own it, why are you watching it on the tv?!" haha

but yes, so it better be done on screen!!
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

so it shall be written.

So shall it be!

I'm watching it, too!

Comment

i could see sam and jack watching it together, with sam drooling over charlton heston (and yul brynner), and jack making fun of her about it.

until he comes home a couple of days later, in one of those costumes, just to see sam's reaction... and she goes and

jack is

sally

sigpic

Comment

i could see sam and jack watching it together, with sam drooling over charlton heston (and yul brynner), and jack making fun of her about it.

until he comes home a couple of days later, in one of those costumes, just to see sam's reaction... and she goes and

jack is

oh that is absolutely how that would play out haha
                sigpic

Comment

jack is
                  I think she'd swoon more over Yul than Charlton. I do. Although there is something that she likes about gray hair. . .

But I must admit that the movie irks me--all that 60s overacting! But it's tradition, so we watch it!
                  sigpic
                  My Stories AO3

Comment

i've got a question, i've got a request....

what can we, s/j shippers, do to keep this thread alive and active? what can we discuss? episodes? missed opportunities? pictures? what???

no matter what, this thread, THIS SHIP, is important. if we don't keep the thread going, what's it saying to the ptb? what if they think we're not interested anymore?

are there other shippers, from live journals and such, that we could invite over here?

what can *we* do to keep this wonderful thread alive?!?
                    I don't understand. There are posts here every day by various people. We often have discussions, story bits, ficlets, etc... What's the worry? I don't think we're in any fear of dying as a thread.

Sorry, I'm just not seeing the crisis, I guess. It's Easter weekend, thus we'll have fewer posts here as we often do on holidays. :::shrug:::

I honestly don't think TPTB give a rat's a$$ (to quote Sam Carter in Continuum) if our thread is hopping or not. I care; therefore I post. :::shrug again:::

Just my 2-cents.

And...let me add my apologies for being gone of late. I'm buried under schoolwork/writing project deadlines. I have an Urgo Campfire to finish too. Sorry
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

So ya wanna know my favorite moments do ya? Well I can do that. I'll do one season per post and I'll probably have to finish tomorrow. Gettin' late here.

SEASON 1

Emancipation
                      The dress scene is all kinds of adorable. I especially love when Sam pulls the scarf up over her face. The fireside chat is, if I'm remembering right, the first time we see Jack tease Sam. The way I see her reaction is less embarrassment and more astonishment that he brought up that memory in a teasing way and she may be having just a little bit of realization that she's attracted to him. But maybe that's just me being hopelessly romantic.

The Broca Divide
                      When they're about to go to the planet and Jack makes the remark about putting night vision goggles on the MALPs. I'm positive he only did that to see her smile. Of course then there's the kiss. The best part is that the things Jack says are just as boggled up as his reactions.

The Nox
                      When Nafrayu is telling Sam his name and Jack tells her, "No, you can't keep him." Awwwwww. I don't know why I love this little bit so much but I do.

Hathor
                      When Sam and Jack meet in the corridor. They see each other in plenty of time yet they still walk into each other. On purpose? I think so.

Solitudes
                      The whole dang episode. This is where I was convinced that these two were going to be together.

Comment

I think she'd swoon more over Yul than Charlton. I do. Although there is something that she likes about gray hair. . .

But I must admit that the movie irks me--all that 60s overacting! But it's tradition, so we watch it!
                        haha that she does.

and i think Sam and Jack would watch it bc theyve been to the 60s so they would understand the overacting LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

yul is the only one that doesn't over act!

i wonder what other movies they'd watch together, that jack would make fun of her about?
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

yul is the only one that doesn't over act!

i wonder what other movies they'd watch together, that jack would make fun of her about?
                            Yep--Yul's the man!

And I think he'd roll his eyes whenever she pulled out the A & E version of "Pride and Prejudice". The one TRUE version. And you know she has to love "When Harry Met Sally".
                            sigpic
                            My Stories AO3

Comment

Yep--Yul's the man!

And I think he'd roll his eyes whenever she pulled out the A & E version of "Pride and Prejudice". The one TRUE version. And you know she has to love "When Harry Met Sally".
                              i was just going to suggest "when harry met sally"!!! great minds i guess
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep--Yul's the man!

i could also see her openingly swooning over actors, and jack getting a weee bit defensive. jack's jealous, and sam would play it for all it's worth!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X