Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only just catching up.

Thinking of you Pol, sending you lots of good thoughts and well wishes. *hugs* <3
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Pol*
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Okay, Jann threatened bodily harm if I didn't post my fics that I wrote the other day here. So...

Best Laid Plans- Angst...sort of... fluff...sort of The first two parts are set at the end of S3/beginning S4 and the last part is post-threads

Kindling the Fire- A bit of angst, fluffage, a dash of gutter.... Set in SGU S1

Memor- Lots and lots of angst...but AUish...also it's the first chapter so it's a WIP

I would have joined Jann if you didn't post these.

*runs off to read the first two, will wait on the third one*
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Okay, Jann threatened bodily harm if I didn't post my fics that I wrote the other day here. So...

Best Laid Plans- Angst...sort of... fluff...sort of The first two parts are set at the end of S3/beginning S4 and the last part is post-threads

Memor- Lots and lots of angst...but AUish...also it's the first chapter so it's a WIP

*pats Amanda* Good girl! Listen to Jann

GRACE KISS TIME

sigpic

Comment

Delightful and wonderful new story:

The Little Legume of Hope

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
              I would have joined Jann if you didn't post these.

*runs off to read the first two, will wait on the third one*

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                *hugs pol* sending all my happy thoughts your way
                and that is an amazing manip!!!

*hugs mad_gater* happy thoughts are going to you as well

*hugs all of ship family* i miss you guys and cant wait to be done with this cold

*returns to lurking and soup*
                thx......I seem to be doin' a little better today...still called in sick though as while I might be feeling a little better I now have to try and get some basic nutrition into me since I didn't eat much yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  *hugs Pol for her battle*

I read the Melanoma Saga, but not because I was bored, but because I care. As do the others in this thread and other threads who speak to you.

I will be praying for you on Monday.

trinity, that was a beautiful fic for Pol that was very emotional and shows the strength of not only Sam, but Pol too. Nicely done.

Just like Sam and Jack who are surrounded by friends in their times of need, we are also on GW. It is great to see the love and friendship pour through the words that are posted on this thread and many others. We are truly a family.
                  Indeed.

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  Oh. My. God.

I am in tears. Trin, you...wow. I have saved this and printed it out, it is now taped to my monitor under my Vince Lombardi quote. This is brilliant (and timely):
                  Spoiler:
                  I have sold a manuscript, and it is centered on Olympic rowers. Talks about "God's own timing," eh?

Still wiping my eyes. Wow. I am truly humbled.

Ok now I'm wiping the tears away. I'm moved that it did what I intended.

Hounouring your strength and supporting you in the battle.

And congratulations on the upcoming publication.

And...stealing Kus' pic...I'll take a stab at this one:
                  http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1269205356

(OS) Well?
                  Dunno, Carter. I think I liked the other one better.
                  Which one? I've tried on four.
                  The one with the...you know...sleevy thingies. (waits while she changes. Carter returns.) Oh. Yeah. That one. Definitely.
                  Oh yeah!

Amanda!!!!!!!

**tackle hugs**

Don't disappear so long next time

And fic!!!!!!!!

**saves to read later with chocolate**
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                    thx......I seem to be doin' a little better today...still called in sick though as while I might be feeling a little better I now have to try and get some basic nutrition into me since I didn't eat much yesterday
                    Hope you feel better soon MG.

*shares more hugs*
                    sigpic
                    sig by Mada
                    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Hi all,

I've been out of the loop for quite some time waiting for Revolution (guess my Sam/Jack shippy flame hasn't quite gone out yet) and I wondered whether there was any news on the latest movie?

Its weird to think that I've spent nearly a third of my life watching and waiting for them to get together. I was laying my hopes on Revolution. If/when the film is greenlit, have there been any hints on anything canon occurring?

Still, Richard and Kahlan have been keeping me going...

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

OMG!!! Sharon, you managed to combine two of S's true loves in this fanfic, quilting and Scrabble! Awesome fic.
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

OMG!!! Sharon, you managed to combine two of S's true loves in this fanfic, quilting and Scrabble! Awesome fic.
                          ***blushes***

Thanks!
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

And...stealing Kus' pic...I'll take a stab at this one:
                            http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1269205356

(OS) Well?
                            Dunno, Carter. I think I liked the other one better.
                            Which one? I've tried on four.
                            The one with the...you know...sleevy thingies. (waits while she changes. Carter returns.) Oh. Yeah. That one. Definitely.

I like the way you think
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              ((((Pol)))))))))))

I do recognize it from an episode...but can't remember the name atm...I thought S6...and it's a zoom-in...
                              Thanks all - ah season 6 - I do think he looked particularly good in that one, will just have to have a re-watch

I too sniffed at the Pol on the water story - magnificent writing - hope all went well

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                                Indeed.

Ok now I'm wiping the tears away. I'm moved that it did what I intended.

Hounouring your strength and supporting you in the battle.

And congratulations on the upcoming publication.

Oh yeah!

Amanda!!!!!!!

**tackle hugs**

Don't disappear so long next time

And fic!!!!!!!!

**saves to read later with chocolate**
                                I concur.....we missed you Amanda....

Comment

Working...
                                X