Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    i'd have said yes too!

but sam *knew* what could have happened with them being alone in such a wonderful situation...

That is true! Which I think explains her little outburst when he asks her just as he's getting into the elevator and she practically screams at him that he only asks her when he knows she's busy.

There's only so many cold showers a girl can take lol!

One thing I hated about season 8 was that we never got to see her finally accept the fishing invite. I just wanted to see the look on Jack's face to be honest.
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
      http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y388/AmberLM1988/SJ/image_zps27d660a9.jpg
      "Wanna come fishing, Carter?"

She. Said. No.

To Jack. Wearing a black t-shirt. With a tan. And sexy hair.

I'd have my bag packed in 5 minutes. Just sayin'

To be honest, I don't know if I'd be able to say anything at all
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
        http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y388/AmberLM1988/SJ/image_zps27d660a9.jpg
        "Wanna come fishing, Carter?"

She. Said. No.

To Jack. Wearing a black t-shirt. With a tan. And sexy hair.

I'd have my bag packed in 5 minutes. Just sayin'
        Who needs a bag?
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Lol! My bf just came out with "You'd know, I'd love to take up fishing one day!" when we were shopping the other day. He took my silence to mean I didn't approve and asked me why I didn't like fishing. Lol, sorry Hun, my mind just went straight into the gutter!

Am I the only one who can't keep a straight face when fishing comes up in conversation anymore?

Comment

^ Haha, I know the feeling! Well... for me the word 'fishing' these days means Jack and Sam... and possibilities
            sigpic

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/09/showbi...-shows-reddit/

^ check out the pic for #19.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

Comment

Sooo... Because I'm too lazy to go looking, I'm sneaking in again (seems to be the only way I manage to pop in anymore) to ask if Shipsgiving and Shipmas dates have been decided yet. If so, when are they?

Also, is there going to be Secret Santa this year?

If possible, message me an answer (PM or visitor), because I don't even get enough time to lurk anymore, so I'm liable to miss any response in the thread...
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

As for the Shipsgiving, I won't be able to participate much Wednesdays are the busiest days for me since my new work assignment. But, I'll try to visit and at least say HI to you, guys
                    sigpic

Comment

I am tempted to re-watch....

sigpic

Comment

My favourite scene of that ep is when Jack meets Sam in the corridor. His face the entire time... I think it's one of the few times we've seen him openly show the depth of his feelings for Sam written across his face. Even in D&C there's more shock than anything else. This, to me, is the point at which you can see he's fallen for her so hard but doesn't even realise it.

I love seasons 2 and 3 for that, there's so much unwritten ship in their interactions that just comes from RDA & AT's natural chemistry on-screen - the way her eyes sparkle and she laughs when he tells a lame joke, the "eye sex" (as one fic writer put it) when we meet 'Dad' for the first time, the way he looks at her when he thinks no one is paying attention...To me, that's what makes a ship.

Comment

Originally posted by SOtogether View Post
                          As for the Shipsgiving, I won't be able to participate much Wednesdays are the busiest days for me since my new work assignment. But, I'll try to visit and at least say HI to you, guys
                          Shipsgiving is this SATURDAY, November 15, not Wednesday. So maybe you can hang out longer after all!

Comment

I just changed the channel to find the part in Entity where Jack is demanding that the thing leave Sam... ooft! *fans self*

Sorry, I know I should be upset that Sam's about to "die" but I'm torn between shippy squeeing over protective Jack and drooling over him lol! Well that was a pleasant surprise this cold, rainy evening!

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                              Sooo... Because I'm too lazy to go looking, I'm sneaking in again (seems to be the only way I manage to pop in anymore) to ask if Shipsgiving and Shipmas dates have been decided yet. If so, when are they?

Also, is there going to be Secret Santa this year?

If possible, message me an answer (PM or visitor), because I don't even get enough time to lurk anymore, so I'm liable to miss any response in the thread...
                              Sorry to say, I don't have time to coordinate a Secret Santa this year. I don't think I'll be able to put together the advent calendar either. Although I may see if I can do something along those lines myself as my Shipmas contribution this year.

Anyone else who would like to arrange a Secret Santa is certainly welcome and encouraged to do so.

I did pass my final teacher licensing exam yesterday (perfect score!); I thought I would spam the thread a little to celebrate.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X