• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did somebody mention kissage?
    sigpic

Comment

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
        Yeah lol its Australian word difference. Over here "Jell-O" is Jelly and "Jelly" is Jam...and JAM is awesome (little SJ joke there haha)
        Here jam refers to a type of fruit preserve (crushed) while jelly is without the pulp. My kids prefer jelly because it's smoother and easier to spread. I love strawberry jam on my toast and biscuits!

To get back on topic, which do you think Jack and Sam would prefer on their toast?
        sigpic
        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Jam! - full-bodied, great on the lips...oh, we were talking about fruit spread weren't we? still thinking about those kisses...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Jam! - full-bodied, great on the lips...oh, we were talking about fruit spread weren't we? still thinking about those kisses...
            Virtual green for you, Nolamom!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
              Yeah lol its Australian word difference. Over here "Jell-O" is Jelly and "Jelly" is Jam...and JAM is awesome (little SJ joke there haha)
              I supposed the difference between Jelly and Jam in the US, is that Jelly doesn't have bits of fruit in it like Jam or Preserves.

As for drunk-dialing... well, I don't think either of them would get drunk enough to allow it. They are both very serious about being in control, imo. And the only time we saw anyone close to being drunk was Daniel and that was only after one Guiness!

Comment

I personally like a little butter and any type of berry jam (strawberry, blackberry, raspberry) on a Thomas English muffin! Orange marmalade is pretty good, too!

I can see Sam liking jam on toast. As for Jack... well, I think the only jelly he eats in in a jelly doughnut!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                  I personally like a little butter and any type of berry jam (strawberry, blackberry, raspberry) on a Thomas English muffin! Orange marmalade is pretty good, too!

I can see Sam liking jam on toast. As for Jack... well, I think the only jelly he eats in in a jelly doughnut!
                  I can so see that with Jack! Teehee!
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers on the thread!
                      sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        OT Castle s4 finale

Spoiler:
                        Since some of you asked about my Castle vids...here it is my tribute to s4 finale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2TBURy2lc
                        Awesome, as always. What ep is the hug at :13-14 from? I can't figure it out!
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                          Awesome, as always. What ep is the hug at :13-14 from? I can't figure it out!
                          3x17 Countdown, right after Castle defuses the bomb. At least I think it is.
                          sigpic

Comment

OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            duh. of course! Thanks!

Sam and Jack rule!
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                              Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers on the thread!
                              the o'neill's house -

sam: why didn't you get me a mother's day card, jack?

jack: well, hon, because you're not a mother.

sam: i wouldn't be so sure of that...

jack: what?

sam: ....

jack: WHAT??

sam: .........

jack:
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                the o'neill's house -

sam: Why didn't you get me a mother's day card, jack?

Jack: Well, hon, because you're not a mother.

Sam: I wouldn't be so sure of that...

Jack: What?

Sam: ....

Jack: What??

Sam: .........

Jack:

Comment

Working...
                                X