Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    So what do you think Sam and jack are doing to celebrate labor day weekend?
    Ummmmmmmmm. . .

Spoiler:
    At the risk of sounding rude,

But you know I've just gotta. . .

Besides, we haven't had a really good moment lately, right?

Each other?
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      Ummmmmmmmm. . .

Spoiler:

Each other?
      WHOA! But I like you're thinking. *splash*
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        WHOA! But I like you're thinking. *splash*
        I'm kind of in a gutter mood tonight. It usually gets me in heaps of trouble.
        sigpic
        My Stories AO3

Comment

I'm kind of in a gutter mood tonight. It usually gets me in heaps of trouble.
          Um...yeah, I can tell...when's the baby due?

And to keep this on topic...darn, I've got nothing. Wait! Thinks about Sam and Jack "doing" on Labor Day. Aw man, now you've made me go into the gutter.
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Aw man, now you've made me go into the gutter.
            *Gets out the mop for all the gutter drool*
            sigpic

Comment

Um...yeah, I can tell...when's the baby due?

And to keep this on topic...darn, I've got nothing. Wait! Thinks about Sam and Jack "doing" on Labor Day. Aw man, now you've made me go into the gutter.
              Baby has eight more weeks in the oven.

Sorry. It's been a LONG stretch of non-gutter related perfectly acceptable conversation. Every once in a while, I just have to toss in a Siler-sized wrench.
              sigpic
              My Stories AO3

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations guys! I am going to have lots of reading to do with the list I am gathering, love it!
                It's my sidearm, I swear!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  All this talk about fanfic has reminded me that I haven't written anything in months. I feel thoroughly ashamed of myself.
                  *hangs head in shame*
                  So I have started up again. I can't make any promises, but I do have a story that my muse has been beating me about the head with for at least a year. I think I'm going to have to publish it as a WIP or I'll never get up the momentum to finish it.
                  Feel free to pester me. It may help. When Sara gets back she can show you her new sig.
                  *POKES hlndncr* -hurry it up! Now that I know something's in your head I HAVE to read it! And the sig is lovely...can't upload it until I have my new computer to save it to my local drive ((huggles hlndncr for the gif))

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  So what do you think Sam and jack are doing to celebrate labor day weekend?
                  Ummmmmmmmm. . .
                  Spoiler:
                  Each other?
                  Sorry. It's been a LONG stretch of non-gutter related perfectly acceptable conversation. Every once in a while, I just have to toss in a Siler-sized wrench.
                  AKA -Comtrya!! (on the little one) -and there you go dangling your toes in the gutter again!

Where is trinity with a drabble when we need one?! Slacker! *splash* Here goes:

Spoiler:

Labor Day 2011

Jack loved sleeping in. It wasn't something he had the luxury of enjoying much anymore -the transfer to Washington and the bureaucracy assured that. He lifted a hand to rub the sleep from his eyes and jostled the person nestled against him. She let out a soft groan of complaint and burrowed in closer. Jack came instantly awake: it was Labor Day and for once he and Sam had a day off work and the only commitments they had were to each other.

He dropped his arm back around her waist and watched her sleep. Her face was relaxed, and her breathing was soft and regular. Her hair, much darker now than when they had met -almost a honey brown, was rumpled from sleep. He loved seeing her this way -she never believed him when he told her that.

He pressed a kiss to her bare shoulder, and she murmured.

Grinning, he let his lips trace the line of her shoulder toward her long, elegant neck.

"Mmmm...Jack," she mumbled.

"Yes, Carter?" he said into the curve of her neck.

"I was sleeping."

He kept working his way up her neck, his lips warm and dry against her skin.

"But now you're not," he murmured as he reached her earlobe.

"What do you want to do today?" she asked casually, trying to ignore how crazy this was making her.

He pulled back just far enough to look into her eyes, a wry grin turning up the corner of his mouth "I want to make love to you in the worst way..."

She knew the punchline to this joke and began giggling.

"...standing up in a hammock," he finished, "Carter! No giggling!"

She pulled him down into a passionate kiss that she thought might take all day.

**do you have any idea how difficult is is writing gutter in the middle of the library with my daughter using the computer next to me?? *sigh*
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                    *POKES hlndncr* -hurry it up! Now that I know something's in your head I HAVE to read it!

Yes, ma'am. Let it not be said that I can't follow orders.

First chapter is up!

Noble Sacrifice

And the sig is lovely...can't upload it until I have my new computer to save it to my local drive ((huggles hlndncr for the gif))
                    You're very welcome. Always happy to do more S/J art.

Comment

Clearly the harmones are working overtime.

Comment

First chapter is up!
                        Noble Sacrifice
                        *snort* does that make me the commanding officer? I don't think I could live with that

Oooo...I read the chapter -LOVED it -please, please continue...
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Clearly the harmones are working overtime.
                          hehehehe
                          sigpic

Comment

Love it!!!

Comment

virtual GREEN
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 September 2011, 02:10 PM.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Shippers!!!!!

Woo I missed you guys. **hugs all threaders**

Very cool.

Second one's my fav

Thought I'd share my September calendar.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Photoshop%20Art/th_September2011.jpg

The theme is "Lost". So we have scenes from Grace, Hundred Days, Paradise Lost, Desperate Measures, and Death Knell.
                                You are so talented. Have we told you that lately?

Well you are.

GW is voting on the best moments for each season. One thing they are missing out on is the Best Sam/Jack Shippy Moments. I thought we should correct that oversight here.

So, what are your top five shippy moments of Season 1? (I couldn't bring myself to narrow it down any further.)

Here are mine:

5. Hathor - "Crunches": Sam gets a nice view of Jack's abs, which makes him a little uncomfortable.

4. The Broca Divide - "Do you want me?": We see just how attracted to one another these two really are when all their inhibitions are supressed by an alien virus that brings out the animal in them.

3. Politics - "Engaged?": Jack is confounded and Carter is defensive when they find out from Daniel that they were engaged in an alternate reality, fueling thoughts of what might be.

2. Children of the Gods - "I adore you already.": Off to a somewhat rocky start, neither Jack nor Sam have any idea how prophetic this little exchange will be.

1. Solitudes - "I'm here, Jack.": Stranded and dying, Jack and Sam comfort and strengthen one another.
                                Children of the Gods: Briefing Room Scene - particularly the remastered version

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                                Just stopping by to say hi (and thank you for the rec)!

I've been away on a very long holiday abroad with very intermittant dial-up (I'm hugging my broadband now I'm home) and so haven't been around much with that and RL being crazy (new business, lots of study, new kitten).

I still love Sam/Jack and it's great to see the thread is still going strong.

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/z...ignature13.jpg
                                Rachel! Wonderful to see you.

Absolutely love the "Then - Now - Always"

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                                Since I'm doing the GW rewatch I'm really getting back into SG-1, so thank you for these links. Hi everyone. It's been so long. Anyone here still know me?
                                *hugs* How are you?

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                                *POKES hlndncr* -hurry it up! Now that I know something's in your head I HAVE to read it! And the sig is lovely...can't upload it until I have my new computer to save it to my local drive ((huggles hlndncr for the gif))

AKA -Comtrya!! (on the little one) -and there you go dangling your toes in the gutter again!

Where is trinity with a drabble when we need one?! Slacker! *splash* Here goes:

Spoiler:

Labor Day 2011

Jack loved sleeping in. It wasn't something he had the luxury of enjoying much anymore -the transfer to Washington and the bureaucracy assured that. He lifted a hand to rub the sleep from his eyes and jostled the person nestled against him. She let out a soft groan of complaint and burrowed in closer. Jack came instantly awake: it was Labor Day and for once he and Sam had a day off work and the only commitments they had were to each other.

He dropped his arm back around her waist and watched her sleep. Her face was relaxed, and her breathing was soft and regular. Her hair, much darker now than when they had met -almost a honey brown, was rumpled from sleep. He loved seeing her this way -she never believed him when he told her that.

He pressed a kiss to her bare shoulder, and she murmured.

Grinning, he let his lips trace the line of her shoulder toward her long, elegant neck.

"Mmmm...Jack," she mumbled.

"Yes, Carter?" he said into the curve of her neck.

"I was sleeping."

He kept working his way up her neck, his lips warm and dry against her skin.

"But now you're not," he murmured as he reached her earlobe.

"What do you want to do today?" she asked casually, trying to ignore how crazy this was making her.

He pulled back just far enough to look into her eyes, a wry grin turning up the corner of his mouth "I want to make love to you in the worst way..."

She knew the punchline to this joke and began giggling.

"...standing up in a hammock," he finished, "Carter! No giggling!"

She pulled him down into a passionate kiss that she thought might take all day.

**do you have any idea how difficult is is writing gutter in the middle of the library with my daughter using the computer next to me?? *sigh*
                                Well with drabble like that from you maybe i should be slacking a bit more often.

Loved it.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...luessalute.gif

First chapter is up!

Noble Sacrifice

You're very welcome. Always happy to do more S/J art.
                                Must sign you up for promotion, cause you're great at following orders.

I've saved for later since *sadly* can't read it now.
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 September 2011, 02:14 PM.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X