• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Days 'til Ship Day!

Whoa!

Thor, buddy!

Greetings O’Neill.

You know, as much as I love these little impromptu visits . . .

We’re a little busy around here right now.

The Asgard are aware of your preparations for Ship Day, O’Neill.

Really?

We have been monitoring the Shipper threads on GateWorld for some time.

Comment

Two Days 'til Ship Day!
      (continued)

Then you know we only have two more days to go until Ship Day.

For this reason, the Asgard High Council has sent me to offer you this token of our appreciation of the BEST SHIP EVER.

You’re giving us a brand spanking new Asgard space ship for Ship Day?

Yes.

Sweet!

Comment

Two Days 'til Ship Day!
        (continued)

As you know, Major Carter blew up the ship we named The O’Neill.

Yes. I did hear about that.

This is its replacement.

Oh, yeah?!

The Samantha Carter-O’Neill.

Oh!

Does Carter know about this?

She does.

She told me to inform you that you are not permitted to blow it up.

D’oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          I love your countdown stories, hlndncr! Leave me giggling helplessly every time!

I think I'll be around at Ship Day, although I have nothing to contibute
          Just come and say hi! Everyone is welcome, with or without presents.

Or if you want you can share links to your favorite S/J fics, or just tell us about your favorite shippy episodes and moments. No special preparation required.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm very bad at English so therefore I have not written in this thread before, although I have read it.
            I love your little stories hlndncr! They are extremely funny! My ship day gift will not be as good but somewhat shall I cook up!
            If you always expect the worst you get only good news

Comment

Love the O'Neill-Thor one. I'm sure Jack was very upset to find out that his little buddy and his people blew themselves up in Unending. As the first one to actually make First Contact With them, O'Neill should've been referenced but we got zip.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                Love the O'Neill-Thor one. I'm sure Jack was very upset to find out that his little buddy and his people blew themselves up in Unending. As the first one to actually make First Contact With them, O'Neill should've been referenced but we got zip.
                Unending is a HUGE sore spot for me, and that is one of the reasons. In my world the Asgard downloaded their consciousness (pl?) into the core they gave to us and we are working on a way to fix their problem and bring them back. Meanwhile, we can interact with them through the computer.

Comment

hlndncr, your an artist and genius!! x 10!
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

You guys are all so nice!

*huggles Shippers!*

+=

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                      Unending is a HUGE sore spot for me, and that is one of the reasons. In my world the Asgard downloaded their consciousness (pl?) into the core they gave to us and we are working on a way to fix their problem and bring them back. Meanwhile, we can interact with them through the computer.
                      if that was true than the SGC would be responsible for returning one of the greatest Races ever to inhabit the galaxy back into existence. i think that would rank up with sam's blowing up a sun idea. i would love to have seen that happen. btw you spelled consciousness correctly so good job.

Comment

hlndncr, you really have the characters down! I could actually hear Vala's and Cam's voices saying those lines! ROFL!
                        sigpic
                        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Hi guys(:
                          I'm new here, never posted before... But I've been 'lurking' for quite a while now.
                          Anyway, I want to celebrate 'ship day with all of you, hope you have room for one more!(:

Oh, and I have to add, hlndncr, your countdown posts are PHENOMENAL.
                          sigpic
                          sig by hlndncr!

Comment

Originally posted by kkennedysgc View Post
                            Hi guys(:
                            I'm new here, never posted before... But I've been 'lurking' for quite a while now.
                            Anyway, I want to celebrate 'ship day with all of you, hope you have room for one more!(:

Oh, and I have to add, hlndncr, your countdown posts are PHENOMENAL.
                            Welcome to the family!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Just come and say hi! Everyone is welcome, with or without presents.

Or if you want you can share links to your favorite S/J fics, or just tell us about your favorite shippy episodes and moments. No special preparation required.
                              If I get back in time, I'll post some sigs I've made. But I'll be crazy as it's my son's wedding day.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                If I get back in time, I'll post some sigs I've made. But I'll be crazy as it's my son's wedding day.
                                What a perfect day to get married! That makes me all squee-ish!
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X