Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    Just finished watching Secrets on Syfy. I always enjoy Jack meeting Dad
    Yeah well who knew they would be in laws 8 years down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      Yeah well who knew they would be in laws 8 years down the line.
      I think Jacob might have been a little bit worried about that at first, but he came around.

Comment

Y'all enjoy Shipsgiving this weekend. I always give this one a miss anyway but hope you have a great celebration.

Just wanted to pop in and say welcome back, Cags!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          I think Jacob might have been a little bit worried about that at first, but he came around.
          I am sure Jacob wouldve said something like "I would've been proud to have called you son" to Jack on his deathbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            I am sure Jacob wouldve said something like "I would've been proud to have called you son" on his deathbed.
            Nice!

I agree.

Comment

Cute tag to "Ripple Effect"; Sam and Jack are definitely a couple:

The Not So Happy Substitute Girlfriend by Ellie 5192

Comment

Yes you did and I agree

*goes back to watching Paradise Lost*
                Oh, I LOVE that ep! The scene with Sam angsting (yes, that's a word ) over Jack is terrific, as well as all of the wonderful Jack scenes. And, as mentioned by Gumarx, the cinematography is brilliant.

Originally posted by JodyTAZ View Post
                Popping in to say Hello to everyone. Have really enjoyed this thread over the last few days. Wish I could be as witty as all of you, but I am just a lurker, but a Jack/Sam shippy lurker.....Looking forward to Shipgiving next weekend, maybe by then I will have thought of something to contribute.....Thanks everyone Ahhh, Sam and Jack forever.....
                Originally posted by Gumarx View Post
                Hi Everyone,

I'm new here *wave*

I'm always way behind the curve on TV shows - just started watching SG-1 a few weeks ago but I knew I'd love it from the first episode. Fell in love with Sam/Jack soon after

I just finished Season 6 this weekend - so far I think my overall favorite episode is Paradise Lost, but that's more because of the cinematography than any particular shipiness.

Anyway thought I'd stop trying to catch up on the millions of posts and finally make one of my own.
                Welcome to you both

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                OT: Stargate in RL

When I saw this news I immediately thought about Beneath the Surface

Brilliant concept, but I'm not sure I'd want to live there. Would love to visit, though.

Originally posted by Gumarx View Post
                OT-ish

At my request, my husband ordered the Complete Series of Stargate SG-1 for me for Christmas and it shipped today. *happy dance*

Now I can watch more
                Awesome! My own husband gave it to me for Christmas a couple of years ago. One of my favourite gifts ever.

So I'm off to class on this cold, dark, rainy day. (Shhh, don't tell my professor but I've got Shipsgiving stuff on my computer I plan to work on. What can I say?! This class is very long and can be extremely boring. )

So before I go:

<snip>
                Well, I personally think you've got your priorites straight
                Love the picspam, as always.

Just finished watching Secrets on Syfy. I always enjoy Jack meeting Dad
                Yes, that's a wonderful scene. I watched Upgrades today. And, you know what comes soon after.... Divide and Conquer and Window of Opportunity... YES!!

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Cute tag to "Ripple Effect"; Sam and Jack are definitely a couple:

The Not So Happy Substitute Girlfriend by Ellie 5192
                Thanks! Added to my reading list....

Comment

You dedicated fan, I'm proud of you
                  yeah well it's something I wanted to do for a while but my old SG-1 DVDs finally aged to the point where I needed to buy new ones. I spent over 90 bucks on all ten seasons when they were 14.99 a pop on amazon.

Comment

OT: Stargate in RL

When I saw this news I immediately thought about Beneath the Surface

I don't know why but I can imagine someone going "you want proof?" and shooting a window in the skylight out.

Comment

Watching Paradise Lost on SyFy right now.

Yummy (scruffy) Jack, angsty Sam, and sweet sympathetic Teal'c.

And did I mention yummy Jack?!

Comment

Watching Paradise Lost on SyFy right now.

Yummy (scruffy) Jack, angsty Sam, and sweet sympathetic Teal'c.

And did I mention yummy Jack?!
                        One of the best episodes! LOVE that one!
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

-4 days to Shipsgiving!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

-4 days to Shipsgiving!!!!!!!!!!

*goes back to working on vid*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

OT:

Spoiler:
                              well Roswell is waiting another month now to try again with the chemotherapy.....what's apparently been happening is that my dad's bone marrow isn't producing enough of all 3 blood cell types....almost sounds like he has aplastic anemia......which could be a result of his having been exposed to benzene and benzene derivatives way back when he used to work as a chemical engineer....only trouble is a lawsuit for benzene exposure might cause a big family rift because my aunt's husband still works for one of the comapnies my dad used to work as a chemical engineer for

Comment

Joe: {{{hugs}}}

Shipsgiving: Gonna have to give it a miss this year and just enjoy everyone's offerings. I'm under the gun with my editor, the book is due out in May and goes to press 12/1 (fingers crossed) and I have dissertation drafts due. So...write, all! Write on! Make me proud! Can't wait to read the results and enjoy the eye candy of pics and vid.

P.
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X