Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egads! Double post! Please forgive!

Originally posted by cdm View Post
    Since you said it, I think this would make a great title for your next fic. Think of the possibilities.
    That kind of reminds me of that Saturday Night Live skit--"I need more cowbell!" Can you imagine Sam and Jack in an intimate moment (okay--semi-intimate moment--get your heads out of the gutter, here) and Sam says, "Come on, Jack--I need more tongue!"

THAT'S fic GOLD, baby!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Welcome. Delurk more. You don't have to actually contribute much here so long as it's love of Sam and Jack's love.

Are you in the mood for fluff, gutter or angst? I got plenty of angst right now, but it's always sweeter when combined with one of the other pillars of ship.

Too true. See now that just made me think of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qgf8KCMr7c and a rough idea of Sam going off on a tour aboard her ship and realising she'd either forgotten to say a "proper" goodbye to Jack (or not been able to) or that they'd had a few tense words before she went and her dwelling on that.

With a happy ending of course.

Harry Potter wildly-off-topic-stuff-but-no-spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Was it good? Was it? Was it? Will I ever get to see it is the real question.

Have you not read the books first? Because if you have, there's really not going to be many surprises. (and if you haven't I'd heartily recommend you do so because, as great as the movies are, the books are even more awesome.)

Y'all enjoy Shipsgiving this weekend. I always give this one a miss anyway but hope you have a great celebration.
    Pillars of Ship! LOVE that!

And I agree completely about the HP book vs movie thing. Read the books! SO good! I like the movies, but would rather read the books any day!
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here *wave*

I'm always way behind the curve on TV shows - just started watching SG-1 a few weeks ago but I knew I'd love it from the first episode. Fell in love with Sam/Jack soon after

I just finished Season 6 this weekend - so far I think my overall favorite episode is Paradise Lost, but that's more because of the cinematography than any particular shipiness.

Anyway thought I'd stop trying to catch up on the millions of posts and finally make one of my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumarx View Post
        Hi Everyone,

I'm new here *wave*

I'm always way behind the curve on TV shows - just started watching SG-1 a few weeks ago but I knew I'd love it from the first episode. Fell in love with Sam/Jack soon after

I just finished Season 6 this weekend - so far I think my overall favorite episode is Paradise Lost, but that's more because of the cinematography than any particular shipiness.

Anyway thought I'd stop trying to catch up on the millions of posts and finally make one of my own.
        Welcome! It's NEVER too late to become a shipper!
        sigpic
        My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Harry Potter wildly-off-topic-stuff-but-no-spoilers:
          Spoiler:

Yes. It was actually quite good. Bring tissues.

Welcome! Paradise Lost is a fav among lots of regulars, too. Jack practically sizzles with hotness in the episode
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by JodyTAZ View Post
            Popping in to say Hello to everyone. Have really enjoyed this thread over the last few days. Wish I could be as witty as all of you, but I am just a lurker, but a Jack/Sam shippy lurker.....Looking forward to Shipgiving next weekend, maybe by then I will have thought of something to contribute.....Thanks everyone Ahhh, Sam and Jack forever.....
            Hi Everyone,

I'm new here *wave*

Awww Newbies!!!! Newbies need pressies!

A little PL love and some S2 picspam.

clicky for bigger

And do come visit us on the Sam/Jack Discusion Thread as well. We are on S7 Grace in our shipper rewatch and we welcome all comments and contributions.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              Awww Newbies!!!! Newbies need pressies!

A little PL love and some S2 picspam.
              Ooo! I like picspam presents <3 I haven't watched Grace yet, except for the little bit of cheating I did when I went ahead and pulled it up and skipped ahead to a...certain scene... I'm excited about Season 7 & 8!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                [/spoiler]

Welcome! Paradise Lost is a fav among lots of regulars, too. Jack practically sizzles with hotness in the episode
                Welcome Gumarx, just start posting. I speak from my own experience, the guys don't bite.

As for Paradise Lost: I could not agree more.

And hlndncr, I love your picspam. That's a nice way to end a workday.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JodyTAZ View Post
                  Popping in to say Hello to everyone. Have really enjoyed this thread over the last few days. Wish I could be as witty as all of you, but I am just a lurker, but a Jack/Sam shippy lurker.....Looking forward to Shipgiving next weekend, maybe by then I will have thought of something to contribute.....Thanks everyone Ahhh, Sam and Jack forever.....
                  Ooo! I like picspam presents <3 I haven't watched Grace yet, except for the little bit of cheating I did when I went ahead and pulled it up and skipped ahead to a...certain scene... I'm excited about Season 7 & 8!
                  You are welcome to go back and comment on earlier episodes. We welcome all discussion of the BEST SHIP EVER!

Comment

You are welcome to go back and comment on earlier episodes. We welcome all discussion of the BEST SHIP EVER!

I'll just use it as an excuse to catch up faster

Comment

OT Harry Potter:
                      Spoiler:

I'm sure most of you know the Potter Puppet Pals, for those who don't

Potter Puppet Pals: The Mysterious Ticking Noise

On topic:

Happiness is a Yellow Kitchen by Soleya
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                        Wow. That was amazing. Thanks for posting the link.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                          OT Harry Potter:
                          Spoiler:

I'm sure most of you know the Potter Puppet Pals, for those who don't

Potter Puppet Pals: The Mysterious Ticking Noise

On topic:

Happiness is a Yellow Kitchen by Soleya
                          Thanks for the rec! It's been read and reviewed.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

Isn't the cut scene from Trio supposed to be on the Atlantis DVDs? Anybody know where I can find it?

EDIT: Never mind. I found it. It isn't with the episode disk, and that through me off.
                            Last edited by hlndncr; 15 November 2010, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Isn't the cut scene from Trio supposed to be on the Atlantis DVDs? Anybody know where I can find it?
                              It is on the Atlantis DVDs. I'll go and look, but I'm fairly certain it'll be in the "Special Features" Section on the same disk with the "Trio" episode.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                It is on the Atlantis DVDs. I'll go and look, but I'm fairly certain it'll be in the "Special Features" Section on the same disk with the "Trio" episode.
                                Nope. It's on Disk 5 with all the deleted scenes for the whole season all together. That's why I was having trouble finding it.

Now could someone post the picture of Sam's desk in Atlantis that shows the framed picture of her and Jack fishing? Please?

Comment

Working...
                                X