Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Hey there! When? When you didn't watch it, so I can just hide here, pssss, and watching your pics.

sigpic

Comment

for that just out for a jog look

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
        i was just looking for some good dan/cam pics and i found this, so i thought i would share the cuteness of Ben with mussed up hair http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...4948d0ed69.jpg
        Originally posted by Ava H. View Post
        Ohhh I think I died and went to the heaven! *THUD*
        Hey, NEWBIES!!! *waves* Hi, newbies! Welcome to the Furnace. It's always hot in here, so bring some ice water with ya.

Thanks Neelan, I'm still not understand this snurching thing, totally. I mean I know I can save them, but then I can us them as well, for example I can post them here later?
        Yes, Mac. Grey snurches the pix she wants to redo in her artsy way, then reposts 'em. So if you snurch any con pix that have an identifier on them, like my pkgrls one, yes, you can repost them here... or anywhere. If anyone wants more info, they can email the addy on the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
          Hey there! When? When you didn't watch it, so I can just hide here, pssss, and watching your pics.
          Sorry... didn't realize I hadn't actually caught up in here, so now I'm doing just that.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yes, Mac. Grey snurches the pix she wants to redo in her artsy way, then reposts 'em. So if you snurch any con pix that have an identifier on them, like my pkgrls one, yes, you can repost them here... or anywhere. If anyone wants more info, they can email the addy on the pictures.
                I see, thanks Neelan! *hugs*

Sorry... didn't realize I hadn't actually caught up in here, so now I'm doing just that.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s/Ben_cell.jpg
                Oh dear, no need to be sorry! YOu're doing a great job there, so I don't complain.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  lovely run last nite Mac/MacCam, and you as well Purple *grins*
                  Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                  Yes, I realized that most of you are very pleased if someone posting a pictur of these 2. I'm not wondering about that of course.

They are, very very cute!

Thank you CKO and yes, Purple, very nice pics, I love your con pics.
                  Thanks and glad you guys liked them.

Comment

Martin Wood is totally checking out Ben's bum!!!

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                    MSam: (over intercom) Hello, Mac! *sends hugs and kisses* Wendy's off with Cammie and I have to leave in a few to get some last minute Christmas gifts. How are you today?
                    Jay: MSam, sugar... they're not "last minute" Christmas gifts unless you're buying them on Christmas Eve at the local gas station. *chuckles*
                    He's right, MSam. Well... at least about the timing.

Comment

I see we are in a yelling mood today. Great sig! Just a quicky for Bens Birthday....and may he'll get one too *snickers*

HAPPY
                      BIRTHDAY
                      BEN!!!!

Hope you get everything you want and have many more birthdays!!
                      You were great at the con this year, I laughed to tears
                      *blows kisses*
                      Last edited by purpletoo1; 16 December 2008, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                        Thanks and glad you guys liked them.
                        Of course, I just loved them! Those 'glasses' pics...oh my, every time those pics come to my mind, my knees, my poor knees, he is so wonderful on those ones
                        And Purple, can I ask you, is that you in your siggie?

Martin Wood is totally checking out Ben's bum!!!
                        Hehe, Martin, Martin, bad boy! I didn't notice it! Which is weird - you know, from me. Well, if that was Daniel, I'm pretty sure I notice it!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                            I see we are in a yelling mood today.
                            Uhhh... except that wasn't posted today.

Comment

Comment

Soon - in 20 minutes or so - I have to go to the bed, but before that, some favourites as end of Ben's birtday for me.

Reminds me, I should post this in the Cam/Daniel thread. So funny!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X