• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
      Thanks. I guess I'll keep on posting! This one teaches you to count with Ben Browder. 1...2...3...4...

Just AWESOME! LOVE 'em!

Newbie? Me? Hardly. I changed those pics into thumbnails because they take forever to load, even on the low-end non-dialup connections (like mine).

Besides, official Gateworld Forum rules on pics say that pics posted in full cannot be larger than 75 kB. They do. Honestly. So if some of you wouldn't mind not posting 500 kB pics, that'd be nice.
      Too bad! I'm not thumbnailing my boy! And I hadn't reached your really big piccies yet when I posted that.

Comment

sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

love Meltdown. love the con pics
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Glad you liked them.
                        Did you add a stamp to mine before you sent them?
                        Of course I did! They haven't been posted there yet, but you're already credited with contributing. Kim's gonna be updating the Portal over the next few days, too.

Problem with the thumbnails is that I get highly frustrated at being required to click in order to see 'em. I'll post slower, so the pages have more text and fewer pix, but I just can't stand the thumbnail thing unless it's just a few and I can see that I definitely want to click 'em. Ben pix = NEED TO SEE ALL, so clicking =

Comment

Fruitie: (over intercom) That is all of our Ben pics.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

I am LOVING all the pics from the Con! Keep 'em coming. Does anyone happen to have the pic where Ben lifted his shirt and said "boxers or briefs?" It was really quick, but I'm hoping someone has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                              Of course I did! They haven't been posted there yet, but you're already credited with contributing. Kim's gonna be updating the Portal over the next few days, too.

Problem with the thumbnails is that I get highly frustrated at being required to click in order to see 'em. I'll post slower, so the pages have more text and fewer pix, but I just can't stand the thumbnail thing unless it's just a few and I can see that I definitely want to click 'em. Ben pix = NEED TO SEE ALL, so clicking =
                              Thanks.

Well, I refuse to reduce the resolution of my pics so I guess we both have the same thing in mind: getting as much Ben as possible!

I guess 7 is too many so you won't click on them anyway...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
                                I am LOVING all the pics from the Con! Keep 'em coming. Does anyone happen to have the pic where Ben lifted his shirt and said "boxers or briefs?" It was really quick, but I'm hoping someone has it.
                                I doubt I do. I'll double check, but I'm pretty sure I was waiting for my flash to recharge. I do remember he said, "boxers" then lifted his shirt like he was checking and said, "briefs".

Comment

Working...
                                X