Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jewels View Post
    My mind is irretrievably in gutterville, a totally different idea popped into my mind!!!

BabyFace: That's scary.

Comment

Comment

Okay first of all Ben is a walking, living, breathing testimonial for the power of leather. Wow!!!

Ben in drag?!!!!! OMG I am in heaven!!! Another of my faves I can add to my list of hot men in drag! This is the first time I am revealing this weird thing I have for straight men in drag. Some can pull it off quite well and others....well they shouldn't have done it. (for example, Paul McGillion in ADB) I really have to get the Farscape box sets so I can catch up on the episodes that I missed.

A Kiss Before Dying is on TV here this weekend. Since it is on in the wee hours I've set the DVR.

Quick question...when quoting someone, how do I make the photo in the quote appear as a link, therefore taking up less space?
        Last edited by Jewels; 22 August 2008, 01:42 PM. Reason: had a question

Comment

Comment

Okay first of all Ben is a walking, living, breathing testimonial for the power of leather. Wow!!!

Ben in drag?!!!!! OMG I am in heaven!!! Another of my faves I can add to my list of hot men in drag! This is the first time I am revealing this weird thing I have for straight men in drag. Some can pull it off quite well and others....well they shouldn't have done it. (for example, Paul McGillion in ADB) I really have to get the Farscape box sets so I can catch up on the episodes that I missed.

A Kiss Before Dying is on TV here this weekend. Since it is on in the wee hours I've set the DVR.

Quick question...when quoting someone, how do I make the photo in the quote appear as a link, therefore taking up less space?
            You change the img tags to url tags. Where you have the brackets, change the img to url.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Admiral, I'll make note of that cause I'll never remember it!

Think I may have just got a new member. I have a cousin in the UK, whose hubby and kids are big SG fans and I just got her on this particular thread to admire the Ben/Cam/John hotness. Just told her the bad SGA news too.

Admiral, just tried it on the last post I'd made and hey presto, it worked! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  You change the img tags to url tags. Where you have the brackets, change the img to url.
                  You can try it this way also. I just remove the IMG tags and it automatcially changes to URL.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                    You can try it this way also. I just remove the IMG tags and it automatcially changes to URL.
                    I used to do it that way but I have a feeling it didn't like me very much cause it didn't always work.

Morning, babes! It's Saturday, the sun is shining, there's not a cloud in the sky and I just saw a butterfly. Spring is coming! Today is a good day (well, it's still rather chilly but why quibble).

A few favourites - a significant number of which I've picked up from in here (thank you everyone!) - while I'm in this curious state of inner peace to which I am highly unaccustomed.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment