No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be back in a few. Neelan reminded me I haven't eaten since breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by closetfan View Post
      Just Sunday. But stupid Creation won't let me buy a day pass yet. So I just bought a photo op for now and will have to get a brekkie ticket and day pass later.

Hee hee hee hee. Bam Bam has no idea what he's in for. lol
      Hey, And I'm not getting my ticket for the con until I get there. Got the photo op and autograph tickets though. Shippy and I are rooming with DJgirl and her sis. ALL BABES! Guess I'll have to make some more pressies.

Originally posted by Laura View Post
      hi furnace! *waves* it appears you have a newbie in your midst *looks around* oh..its me..right..

anyhow, ive been lurking for awhile but i thought i would drop in and say hi

Comment

Comment

oh i just remembered. could someone explain the whole "clone" thing to me...im maximum confused
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

oh i just remembered. could someone explain the whole "clone" thing to me...im maximum confused
              It's just an odd pretend thing some of us do. We like certain people/characters so much, we have clones of them that we can use any way we want. Personally, I have a Crichton clone, a Cam clone, a Vala clone, a Daniel one, a Sheppard one and a Ronon one. They're bios are linked in my sig under their names.

Comment

via interactive feed...

ECam: So that the heads of the house, ie Admiral Q O (Addy), ShippyChick, Neelan, whoever can play with our characters and our persons in an entertaining manner that is hopefully not offensive to any of the actors or their spouses.
                ECVala: It is rather confusing to keep track of all of us. Addy has our bios linked in her siggy.
                ECam: And via interactive feed means we aren't really here...we're communicating via a remote system at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  via interactive feed...

ECam: So that the heads of the house, ie Admiral Q O (Addy), ShippyChick, Neelan, whoever can play with our characters and our persons in an entertaining manner that is hopefully not offensive to any of the actors or their spouses.
                  ECVala: It is rather confusing to keep track of all of us. Addy has our bios linked in her siggy.
                  ECam: And via interactive feed means we aren't really here...we're communicating via a remote system at home.
                  *blows kisses to ECam and Val*

Comment

All right you beautiful ladies you...I've got to run, big day tomorrow. Talk with you all soon.

*blows good-night kisses*

Comment

Night-night sweetie! It was good to see you!

Comment

via interactive feed...

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                        It's just an odd pretend thing some of us do. We like certain people/characters so much, we have clones of them that we can use any way we want. Personally, I have a Crichton clone, a Cam clone, a Vala clone, a Daniel one, a Sheppard one and a Ronon one. They're bios are linked in my sig under their names.
                        Aha i see... thanks! makes much more sense now..

well enjoy your day/evening ladies..bout time i got up and did something..

and thanks for the lovely welcome
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys. Let me know when someone translates this!

[/COLOR]

what you don't speak french?

via interactive feed...

Well said

(last final tomorrow woohoo!)

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Aha i see... thanks! makes much more sense now..

well enjoy your day/evening ladies..bout time i got up and did something..

and thanks for the lovely welcome
                            Feel free to ask for clarification on anything

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
                            what you don't speak french?

-JJ
                            Uhhh, no..

Comment

*blows kisses to ECam and Val*

*kisses back*

Comment

Feel free to ask for clarification on anything

anything you say??? Wait....who is Ben Browder?

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X