No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Furnace!! Time for me to go to Bed!!

As you can see.. Crichton is waiting for me!!

Goodnight Furnace!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      All you gotta do is ask for PkGrl... ask anyone. Or the "hell yeah" chick. You'll find me.

Actually, I was just giggling over this pic, 'cause really, his feet are as big as CJ's and MS looks like he's finally wearing boots that FIT!!!!

CLICK for the huge version!

Wow.... he looks really good in that!!! Thanks Neelan!

*happy sigh* I love that moment...

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      Naw... I just want Ben's Thanks!
      Preferably with him in them....

*drools over the eyes.....

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
      Oh my.... what was he discussing then? That's an amazing shot 2LL's...

I love all your photo ops pics... when I get mine scanned I'll post 'em but they aren't that good. The one with Lani I have the 'deer in headlight' look and with Ben probably a bit too.... Oh, who was the one outside the photo op room taking the 'post Ben' pictures?
      sigpic

Comment

You really would have to ask that eh!!

Hello its RDA!! Its been what almost 20 years of watching this man on T.V. or at a Ski Special or a Hockey Game.. I am going!!

Like Neelan wrote on my Badge "Following RDA to the End"

I knew I didn't need to ask it was just a formality, LOL Get a digital camera for that one!

That Group shot is just.. WOW!! Me in the Front!!

Anyhow, speaking of Lani!!

He was so nice!!

I commented on his wonderful shirt he wore on Ben Day!! He Laughed!!
        Lani made those shirts and was selling them. It is his art work. He is very nice.
        Well as you know he was told by Francesca to Hug everyone. He came walking to the back and He was looking around. Everyone was standing up. He looked at the baby that was there and Tayla said "A Scaper in training" and I looked at him and smiled and he said "Nope.. Your too enthusiatic for a Hug!! " I was ready!! But he hug someone else instead!
        Here he is Walking towards the back of the room on the phone! (MMMM is that Mesa in the stripped blue and white shirt!! )

Here is he Hugging someone!! Baby in the corner is the "Scaper in training"
        Yes that is Mesa. You must have scared him, lol. That was a very cute stunt. Thank you for the pictures. It is cool to see it from that perspective.

Last edited by purpletoo1; 13 November 2007, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
          Wow.... he looks really good in that!!! Thanks Neelan!

*happy sigh* I love that moment...

Preferably with him in them....

*drools over the eyes.....

Oh my.... what was he discussing then? That's an amazing shot 2LL's...

I love all your photo ops pics... when I get mine scanned I'll post 'em but they aren't that good. The one with Lani I have the 'deer in headlight' look and with Ben probably a bit too.... Oh, who was the one outside the photo op room taking the 'post Ben' pictures?
          The picture of him with his back to us is the end when he was signing the banners.

To answer Roses question about his mood this year, yes, he was happy and up. I didn't see any signs of fatigue this year like last year.

Last edited by purpletoo1; 13 November 2007, 08:50 PM.

Comment

*runs in*
            oh, I've missed this place...
            have you guys seen the con pics at The Ben Browder Portal?
            yum....
            clicky, clicky

it's going to take me forever to catch up with all the posts. I'm loving the con pics that everyone's posting!
            I'll be back tomorrow.........
            *runs back out*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Thanks for the link to the portal Mesa. How was your trip? What kind of award did you get? Welcome home!

You will run into some red X's in my early posts but I have reposted them so don't worry. Also, you will get my file when I'm done editing

Comment

These are super! Are they movie promos? Where did they come from?

Purple--since I didn't see anyone answer your question about the fabulous desert camo shots, and there is another great one of him and Amanda--they are promo shots and posted here; all of the photos are together in the first post of the thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=48121

Comment

Best butt shot so far:

Was this when he first came out?

Comment

He just takes your breath away in this photo. He looks like the Cam at the end of S10, someone more in command of himself and the team. You can see the promise of where Ben would have taken Cam in S11.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                      Don't worry, purple, I can't keep them straight so half of the time so I don't pay attention to them at all, sometimes.
                      Purple:
                      I'm with Grey on the issue of clones, I can't keep them sorted out most of the time. But, there are times when they are funny. I love Addy's ECam. And Grey's GreyCam bringing home the dragon from Quest is hysterical.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                        [B][COLOR="Purple"]
                        As for the long hair OMG it makes me crazy! I came of age in the 70's and long hair melts my soul But Ben's pictures just don't do him the justice he deserves. He is sooooo much more gorgeous in person!! I can't stress that enough. Yes, we have gorgeous pictures of him but he is so much more beautiful in RL. I never appreciated the pictures of him in long hair until I saw him last week in person with it. He is drop dead gorgeous... any way he comes but the long hair is... *speachless*. But I love his Cam look too Be still my heart! Oh lordy, if he would have worn the tight jeans there might have been a few EMTs needed for some of us babes. *happy sigh*

He has such a gorgeous face and the hair seems to hide it, but thanks for mentioning how fabulous he looks in person with the longer hair. This is the kind of detail those of us waiting in cyberspace for con reports truly appreciate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post
                          These are super! Are they movie promos? Where did they come from?

Purple--since I didn't see anyone answer your question about the fabulous desert camo shots, and there is another great one of him and Amanda--they are promo shots and posted here; all of the photos are together in the first post of the thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=48121
                          Thank you so much! I trolled the thread, LOL Can't wait for more. The one Andreas had in her sig is cute. I love the goofin off ones. I miss emedian *cries*
                          Last edited by purpletoo1; 13 November 2007, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Best butt shot so far:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...Benday628a.jpg

Was this when he first came out?
                            oo, yes, I agree! Yes, that is when he was going up the stairs to the stage. It was good of him to me that shot, LOL I consider it personal ...in my dreams.

Comment

He just takes your breath away in this photo. He looks like the Cam at the end of S10, someone more in command of himself and the team. You can see the promise of where Ben would have taken Cam in S11.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...PR-BB-01-1.jpg
                              I agree! He is gorgeous!...oh, you were talking about what great military leader he would be, oops

Comment

Purple:
                                I'm with Grey on the issue of clones, I can't keep them sorted out most of the time. But, there are times when they are funny. I love Addy's ECam. And Grey's GreyCam bringing home the dragon from Quest is hysterical.
                                They are very funny sometimes. Just can't get into their every move

Comment

Working...
                                X