Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
    Last year Anth and Gigi were on stage together on Saturday and Ben and Francesca didn't come until Sunday. I am not sure if Anth was gone before they got there or not.

*smacks forehead* How could I have forgotten about him on stage with Gigi?! I'd asked them about the costumes for Ixchup since she was too shy to ask.
    My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
    A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Anth and his impression of a sci-fi set decorator was what I'll always remember!

Comment

These are courtesy of Lobsteronmyhead over on TF.

They're actually funnier over there since you can make them move across the screen on that board.
        My guilty pleasures.

A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by kazbaby View Post
          Ben and Fran when to Clive Owen's new movie premiere since he was buddies with him in school. I'm pretty sure I'm remembering that right.

So that was then? I remember the premiere pics

Strange coincidence... I'm watching the new beeb mini-series with another of Ben's old drama school pals, Jason Isaacs, airing weekly here at the mo. Called 'The State Within'.

Comment

Last year Anth and Gigi were on stage together on Saturday and Ben and Francesca didn't come until Sunday. I am not sure if Anth was gone before they got there or not.

They must have missed each other if Ben hasn't seen him for 3 years. Pity Still, I'm sure they had a great time catching up this year

Comment

Originally posted by kazbaby View Post
              These are courtesy of Lobsteronmyhead over on TF.
              Spoiler:

They're actually funnier over there since you can make them move across the screen on that board.

LMAO .... & SNURCHED...

Comment

I've actually got this particular picture in four different shades since I loved how each of the hues looked with them. That's the badside of experimenting with new styles. I always end up with several copies of the same photo done differently.

My guilty pleasures.

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
                  Yes but he looks whumped and topless in yours

Either way is good for me!
                  In Grayza's clutches, who wouldn't.
                  "It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."

"Hey, Mitchell. When the time comes...cut the green one."

Comment

Oh hell's bells! I fell so hard I think I broke myself. Shippy, may I please snurch this one???

Comment

Comment

Comment

Freaky enough for Freaky Friday?

My guilty pleasures.

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Natana...I think we agreed once upon a time that either Cam or John freaking out qualifies.

Comment

I swear sometimes being a closet fan really sucks!!!

I went out on my lunch break to try and find Farscape on DVD. All the stores I went to are only carrying the Peacekeeper wars.

I'd order season 1 off the net, but then it'd be delivered to my house and blow my cover. (We can't get personal deliveries at work.)

Comment

Working...
                                X