X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about
    *Skiffy sucks, Mongo Rocks!!!*

Comment

Uh...someone PM me the translation for that? Skiffy? Mongo? Me's lost...or I've had too many shots with Jack.

Comment

Need some leather multi's....

Cc: What's that, Mr. Skiffy Exec? Cancelled? What exactly does that mean?

Cc: Don't say it, Jackson, I know... next time, don't ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
          Message just for Purple:

Spoiler:
          Hey, Babe. I know exactly how you feel, and I did shoot off an email to the addy you provided... then signed the petition that Addy listed. I wish I could do something just for you to help you get past these feelings, 'cause they suck and permeate everything around you. You might wanna email some of SG-1's recent sponsors (KFC for instance) and let them know how upset you are with skiffy and that you plan on continuing your patronage of their products/establishments but that you hope they can bring some pressure on skiffy themselves. KFC was very responsive to the Scaper cries for help, so they might be so again. Just a thought. ((((PURPLE))))

Pretties for everyone else:

Spoiler:

I love you Neelan!! Thank you! >>skiffy!

I will do that too Neelan....here is another website with addresses http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=650 I hope everone writes them!!

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
            How about
            That ROCKS!!! Not sure Ben would appreciate it, but it totally ROCKS!!

Addy, Mongo is the name Ben was guessing (in jest) that his character would get, before they announced it.
            Skiffy is the name we Scapers used to refer to "scifi channel" when we lost all respect for them.

Comment

How about
              I love it!! On black with giant Purple letters! LOL

Comment

OK, for those less inclined for the SKiffy sucks comment

Who needs Skiffy, we have Mongo.

Comment

I just hope it helps you, Purple. I've been where you are and I know it hurts. But I see you're getting mad now. That's some good progress. Just make sure you're emails are polite (no swearing, it's hard, but try) but firm and get your point across in a civil manner... otherwise, they'll just ignore 'em all.

I love how Daniel looks almost protective of Cam here... standing slightly in the lead.
                  Hey, I don't care how much I'm "reading into it", it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Comment

That ROCKS!!! Not sure Ben would appreciate it, but it totally ROCKS!!

Addy, Mongo is the name Ben was guessing (in jest) that his character would get, before they announced it.
                    Skiffy is the name we Scapers used to refer to "scifi channel" when we lost all respect for them.
                    Why don't you think he would like it?

Comment

OK, for those less inclined for the SKiffy sucks comment

Who needs Skiffy, we have Mongo.
                      I'm liking it, SW... BRB....

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        Why don't you think he would like it?
                        He has friends at skiffy and he's been nothing but grateful to the network (publicly, anyway) for allowing FS to give him his biggest break so far. He doesn't like it when we disparage the network.
                        I guess the short answer is... just 'cause he's still a stand-up guy.

Comment

I just hope it helps you, Purple. I've been where you are and I know it hurts. But I see you're getting mad now. That's some good progress. Just make sure you're emails are polite (no swearing, it's hard, but try) but firm and get your point across in a civil manner... otherwise, they'll just ignore 'em all.

I love how Daniel looks almost protective of Cam here... standing slightly in the lead.
                          Hey, I don't care how much I'm "reading into it", it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../PDVD_3465.jpg
                          LOL, I'm a former executive who knows how to write letters of disgust without swearing... LOL I just need spell check...

Do you think the letter I posted was to harsh?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ylon092820.jpg
                            Hey, mesa! Wanna come do some body shots?
                            you betcha

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

He has friends at skiffy and he's been nothing but grateful to the network (publicly, anyway) for allowing FS to give him his biggest break so far. He doesn't like it when we disparage the network.
                              I guess the short answer is... just 'cause he's still a stand-up guy.
                              He is a stand up guy but if the fans are angry about the programming will he blame them?

Comment

I'm liking it, SW... BRB....
                                Got one...

Comment

Working...
                                X