Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eirenne
    I have to agree with you all that it's not a surprise. But Ben is Ben he will land on his feet and get into a vehichle worthy of his "prowess" no disrespect but he's a gifted actor and needs the freedom to spread those creative wings.

Hang in there everyone. For everything there is a reason. Something bigger and better is just waiting for our guy...
    that is the only possitive thing I can see...for Ben! Thank you for reminding me that he is a great actor and there must be something better waiting for him... or at least something different ........but I love Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      that is the only possitive thing I can see...for Ben! Thank you for reminding me that he is a great actor and there must be something better waiting for him... or at least something different ........but I love Stargate!
      And I love Farscape and so difinitely understand how you feel.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by shester

Sybil
        thank you honey, I am just inconsolable right now

Comment

Congrats on 1,000 posts, shester!

Comment

I still know how you feel. I am still upset about Farscape getting cancelled.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              Congrats on 1,000 posts, shester!

Thanks hon.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick
                OK, I talked to the "shirt guy" today. He got the logo digitized and I scanned it. I think it looks great. Here it is . . .

He said we could change the colors easily. I told him I thought we had decided on purple with a white border. He tweaked the logo with his program and put it on a black background. He said that for 50/50 cotton/poly blend shortsleeve jersey knit polo shirt with logo and personalization they would cost $20 each. I don't know what type he would have to use for the names but I did a mock up of what it might look like. It isn't actual size. What do y'all think . . .

It's gorgeous! Go for it!

Comment

Okay, guys let's blow things up for purple.

Uh...something tells me we'd best duck for cover.

Comment

Good idea, General.

Ah, crap...they both have explosives? This could get ugly...really quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      Spoiler:

Okay, guys let's blow things up for purple.

Spoiler:

Uh...something tells me we'd best duck for cover.
                      I have to stop crying before I can even get angry enough to blow something up

Comment

Hi, Chi!

Comment

I have to stop crying before I can even get angry enough to blow something up

We'll do the blowing up for you.

AQOECC: This is getting out of hand. Tell Sam to put that thing away.
                          AQOEDC: I'm not getting near her while she's got that thing out.

Comment

Originally posted by shester

Sybil
                            Thank you, I love it too, but Cameron Scaped me so I didn't see it until it was over. I didn't have to go through that with you but now I know how you feel

Comment

Good idea, Carter. I'll go cry with Purple for ya.

Comment

I think we'll be in the Lounge the rest of the week. We'll have the bar open so drop on by if want.

Comment

Working...
                                X