No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks a little sweaty...I would be more than happy to dry him off...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              Hey, rcarroll! Do you like Monet? They have a terrific exhibit at the Palace of Legion of Honor right now!
              I love MOnet....but did not see your idea until I got back. I poked around the city, enjoyed a relaxing lunch and now about to do a bit of work. Maybe I will swing by one evening this week. thanks.

Here is another favorite work of art...

Live well, Love much, Laugh often

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                Hey Carroll, Thanks for the wishes. San Francisco is cool today, lucky you. We've been enjoying nice weather for a few days now. THANK GOD. And someone should have told you that Alcatraz is always sold out the same day. Get tickets in advance. Enjoy your work. Just stay away from the fruits and nuts! lol
                I think it's actually cold here! It was actually sold out on Sunday for the entire time I am here (through Wed night). I should have booked it before I arrived...oh well. I enjoyed strolling around the Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39 but the city is a bit intimidating for me...

Comment

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Thanks again to Neelan and lissa for your hugs on Friday. I have chatted with the annoyed person and I will continue to annoy, but the whole red jello incident is behind us. We even traded screencaps.
                    Hey! The Admiral is back!!! Good to hear it, Admiral.
                    Hmmm... just got a strange image of red jello on the Admiral's back... since it's behind her.

*tosses out YUMMY as a distraction from the bad joke*
                    Oooohhhhh! LOOK!!! BIG GUN!!!

Comment

Here, rcarroll!

http://www.monetinnormandy.org/

Eat before you go. It cost Daniel a small fortune for lunch at the museum cafeteria.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                        I think Fran has a bet with someone as to how many times - wonder what the over/under odds are on that one?
                        Doesn't matter to me! I'll take the Over!
                        *hopes Barb doesn't spot her making sure the Over's the best bet*

Comment

Here, rcarroll!

http://www.monetinnormandy.org/

Eat before you go. It cost Daniel a small fortune for lunch at the museum cafeteria.
                          Thanks, Admiral! Congrads, on 22,000! I think it is too funny. I have 220...just a few zeros off...

Comment

*blinks* Uhhh, did I miss anything?

Comment

Here's a hiney pic that would be a better contrast to Evil Daniel's in this pair:

or maybe this one

Comment

Hey, barb!

Got it half drafted...best I can do today. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X