Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

nnnooooooooooooooooo....

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

and that would end the FARSCAPE run.....

now then, what page are we on

banner by E.K.R

Comment

HELL YEAH

PAGE 2004, erm did I just post 'gulp' 19 pages on my own

and NL, you DID help to get Ben to 2000 pages
                        Last edited by cat; 31 May 2006, 05:41 AM.

banner by E.K.R

Comment

I try to avoid this thread, because the great pics posted of Ben as John
                          makes me miss Farscape so much . You guys really have some great pics, some of them I've never seen before, and beleive me that is something coming from a once obsessed Farscape fan and John/Aeryn shipper. Don't get me wrong I love the character Cameron, but I have the tendency to look for John in Cameron, and Ben is such a good actor that Cameron is'nt at all like John C. Well if you guys don't mind, may I drop by every now and then and join in all the fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Poltergeist
                            I try to avoid this thread, because the great pics posted of Ben as John
                            makes me miss Farscape so much . You guys really have some great pics, some of them I've never seen before, and believe me that is something coming from a once obsessed Farscape fan and John/Aeryn shipper. Don't get me wrong I love the character Cameron, but I have the tendency to look for John in Cameron, and Ben is such a good actor that Cameron isn't at all like John C. Well if you guys don't mind, may I drop by every now and then and join in all the fun?

Hi! Nobody has to 'join' this thread. Everyone is welcome. Anyone who likes
                            Cam Mitchell is welcome, and if you don't like him, you're still welcome, long as you don't say anything.
                            The only thing we don't like is Mitchell bashing.

And anyone lurking who thinks they can't post because they don't have pictures, don't let that stop you. The more the merrier.

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                              HELL YEAH

PAGE 2004, erm did I just post 'gulp' 19 pages on my own

and NL, you DID help to get Ben to 2000 pages

My God, Cat you been burnin' up the Thread! LOL!
                              Great pics. I like all your walls.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

AQOCC: Coffee first. Then the whump.
                                AQOECC: Thanks, bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X