Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rcarroll
    Weird day...Just have to share this with fellow thunkers. I have lots of sci fi stuff in my office cube. One guy that I work with stopped by for work stuff just now and we got to chatting about sci fi. I of course mention that Farscape is my favorite show. He did not know what it was so I said that it was on the sci fi channel and that most folks did not know what it was. He said that he went to school (college) and played football with a guy in sci fi, Ben Browder.

I said "ok ha ha that's funny, stop pulling my chain." (As I have his pictures all over my cube.) Low and behold...he was not kidding! He said that Ben did the movie Memphis Belle while they were in college. Told him if he needed a friend to go to his reunions, I'd volunteer! Can't believe it...will be asking more questions later...don't want to scare the man.

Neat way to end my work day!

Comment

Leaving early for the party...see you at our house, Shippy!

Comment

Weird day...Just have to share this with fellow thunkers. I have lots of sci fi stuff in my office cube. One guy that I work with stopped by for work stuff just now and we got to chatting about sci fi. I of course mention that Farscape is my favorite show. He did not know what it was so I said that it was on the sci fi channel and that most folks did not know what it was. He said that he went to school (college) and played football with a guy in sci fi, Ben Browder.

I said "ok ha ha that's funny, stop pulling my chain." (As I have his pictures all over my cube.) Low and behold...he was not kidding! He said that Ben did the movie Memphis Belle while they were in college. Told him if he needed a friend to go to his reunions, I'd volunteer! Can't believe it...will be asking more questions later...don't want to scare the man.

Totally cool!! Can the rest of us come to the reunion too??
        LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

NO WAY! I'll go with you too, for moral support of course!

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
            Totally cool!! Can the rest of us come to the reunion too??
            You have to promise to be good barb. No pinching, handcuffing or pulling his belt off! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick
              I have to go run some errands. I'll see you ladies later.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ppychick/4.jpg
              Oh Lordy! You killed me!

Comment

I found some fun pictures for Friday posting. I watched the six million dollar man and liked the sasquwach episodes particularly so I loved when they used this scene in the Charlie's angels movie.
                I remember all those eppy's too! Loved the Six Million Dollar Man - must have been around 13!

Great caps and so fitting Fridays... snurching. Thanks rcarroll

Comment

Oh boy... did you see that the Charity Lunch Auction just ended with Ben's going for 10,000?! (Same as Joe F. AT & RDA = 30,000... some serious money there! )

Comment

More B & W flashbacks. *scrummylicious*

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      You have to promise to be good barb. No pinching, handcuffing or pulling his belt off! LOL

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ack/AKW081.jpg
                      I can't promise that and if he shows up looking like that I guarantee that I will pounce on him. (It's a good thing I don't go to any cons, events, etc.)
                      LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        Which is exactly what I'm doing right now! Nice pic Shippy...

Yay, the engineer has been and gone... the New computer has another new hard drive and motherboard and we are up and running *touchwood!*

We are having to load absolutely everything back on... all applications etc. But it's running like a dream at present!
                        hurah!!! let me know if the picture links still work.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                          I can't promise that and if he shows up looking like that I guarantee that I will pounce on him. (It's a good thing I don't go to any cons, events, etc.)
                          WORD!!! LOL

Comment

Goes to show what a small world it really is.

Comment

God, I love these. Beautiful.

Comment

I found some fun pictures for Friday posting. I watched the six million dollar man and liked the sasquwach episodes particularly so I loved when they used this scene in the Charlie's angels movie.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2...yleemajors.jpg
                                http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2...leemajors2.jpg
                                http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2...leemajors3.jpg

LMAO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X