• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...hman10211a.jpg
        CamSyn: I'm having a headache...that's the most whump I've got in me.
        HI, SHIPPY!!! *waves excitedly* I couldn't get into GW aaaaallllll day.
        I have a feeling I won't be able to get into the Lounge yet either, but I'll give it a try in a few anyway.
        For now... completely random clickable pix ('cause they're HUGE!!!)

Comment

And I refuse to post whump, 'cause I'm too freakin' happy that I'm IN the Furnace finally!

Boy, talk about random!

Comment

evenin neelan and shippy... well your not alone... i've only just been able to get on GW.... i was goin in withdrawl all day...

can either of ya get into your controls?... i cant... at least not yet.
            sigpic

Comment

No control panel for me. Ok Neelan no more whump!

Comment

How are you ladies doing tonight?

Comment

Comment

well happy that i got GW finally... annoyed that i cant get into OT or my control panel

*bats at the dangling dog tags* mmm but doin better now.. *licks lips*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                      evenin neelan and shippy... well your not alone... i've only just been able to get on GW.... i was goin in withdrawl all day...

can either of ya get into your controls?... i cant... at least not yet.
                      Nope... no control panel. And I can't access Off Topic Chatter either, so no Lounge
                      The boys have been cooped up all day. Except for Alpha who was at work with me

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                      No control panel for me. Ok Neelan no more whump!

Love you, Shippy! *blows kiss*

Just watched this movie... *tries to keep from laughing* Most of the acting was good... some of the writing was AWEFUL and the "ground breaking special effects" were HORRID! *is embarrassed for the filmmakers* Can you say "reuse the shot" about 12 times? But Ben was yummy.

Comment

Oh and who thought of the name "Racer" for my squishy-boy? Weird.

Comment

random thunk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                            Better.

They're the BEST kind! I played in the John Crichton Shrine for a while today, but it just isn't the same. Especially since the pix there are FORCED to conform to the tiny forum maximum.

Comment

Yea for being able to play again!
                              I should run over to the con thread... or see if I can.

Comment

well apparently some people can get into OT Chatter, but not me... i need my daily lab fix
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X