• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shester View Post
          Lord, I can't remember when but before 2005.

Sybil
          That interview (with the goatee) was from 2000... and I'm pretty sure it was taped in one of the back rooms of the con. I'm pretty sure it's a "Docu-Dot" interview. If it's not on their site, contact them and ask about achival footage from 2000.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              That interview (with the goatee) was from 2000... and I'm pretty sure it was taped in one of the back rooms of the con. I'm pretty sure it's a "Docu-Dot" interview. If it's not on their site, contact them and ask about achival footage from 2000.
              It's an interview from the first convention that came out on a vhs tape when you became a member of Creations official fan club. (If I'm remembering the details right.)

The interview is up on youtube:
              http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TVIknJJRgh4

There's a section missing from Ben's sequence that began in the previous part. If anyone is interested, I've put Ben's entire part together and I'll upload it if it's needed.
              My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
              A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Originally posted by kazbaby View Post
                It's an interview from the first convention that came out on a vhs tape when you became a member of Creations official fan club. (If I'm remembering the details right.)

The interview is up on youtube:
                http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TVIknJJRgh4

There's a section missing from Ben's sequence that began in the previous part. If anyone is interested, I've put Ben's entire part together and I'll upload it if it's needed.
                There ya go! I knew I had it somewhere

Comment

Comment

Comment

For those that'd like a copy. Ben's first con.

My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                      A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Originally posted by kazbaby View Post
                        Thunks Kaz...

Okay, I have come to a conclusion after reading all the posts since yesterday, there is a even vote for the screen caps "to be" or "not to be" posted!! (sorry Shakespeare moment) so I am going to post them but only in Spoiler Tags, If you want to view them, go ahead, if not, scroll on by!!

P.S. I thought screen caps were on theme all the time!!

FARSCAPE Season 1 "The Hidden Memory" Screen caps continued...

Spoiler:

more to come...
                        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Thanks Kaz.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                            Thunks Kaz...

Okay, I have come to a conclusion after reading all the posts since yesterday, there is a even vote for the screen caps "to be" or "not to be" posted!! (sorry Shakespeare moment) so I am going to post them but only in Spoiler Tags, If you want to view them, go ahead, if not, scroll on by!!

P.S. I thought screen caps were on theme all the time!!

FARSCAPE Season 1 "The Hidden Memory" Screen caps continued...

Spoiler:

more to come...
                            I have been enjoying them. Thanks for posting them.

Sybil

Comment

FARSCAPE Season 1 "The Hidden Memory" screen caps continued...

Spoiler:

more to come.. Later, I have to go to work now!!
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X