Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
    I would just like to say those desert camo boots are really comfy...
    And are the boots for the new army ACU uniform..

OK, trivia time over, go back to your regularly scheduled postings.
    Every military person wants them!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      im turnin in to... what so its only 2015 but i have a bit of a headache plus i been up since 0500 this morn... did morn shift and the need for sleep is starting to get very overwelming... so uh... nite all
      good night my dear

Comment

Comment

Comment

Okay, so my 7 rolls of 24 pictures turned out to be 4 Rolls of pictures.. Guess I forgot I used some up!!

I have to remember to mark the containers..

Anyhow, I have some pictures ready for posting!! Tell me if they are too big!!

View from the Back of the room.. for us General people!! Hey Tayla!!

and this is what you get when you get your pictures on CD, you get to go up close with them.. sorta!!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Um... ASSets!!

and other stuff

sigpic

Comment

For Sunny!!! or for Adonis who might be catching her!!

sigpic

Comment

And this is when he came to the Back of the room talking on the phone with Francesca!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                    oh my gosh, it's the cutest thing in the entire world that you're blushing in that pic!!!!!! I totally would be too... LOL!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s0_2_00358.jpg

OY!! Um...

ONTLLCC: Oh Sunny.. You should see her cheeks now!! Red again!!
                    ONTLL: John.. Shhh

You think that is RED.. Good thing I don't have a picture of when RDA was bugging me in Lake Louise
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post

Thank you!

"It took you that long to figure that out!!"

ONTLL: John Crichton.. Watch it!!
                        ONTLLCC: Or what??
                        ONTLL: Oh really.. you want to try me??
                        ONTLLCC: No Ma'am!!
                        ONTLL: Thank you!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Cool, I love the veiw! I didn't get any of the room from that view, thank you!
                          Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

And this is when he came to the Back of the room talking on the phone with Francesca!!

OMG, that is so good! Can I have a larger version? You can pm it to me if so. I didn't get any good ones of that moment either cuz it happened kinda fast. You got a great shot, anymore? Tell me more about what happened back there.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                            Wow, that is a rare appearance. Wish I could go! I suppose you will be there?

You really would have to ask that eh!!

Hello its RDA!! Its been what almost 20 years of watching this man on T.V. or at a Ski Special or a Hockey Game.. I am going!!

Like Neelan wrote on my Badge "Following RDA to the End"

sigpic

Comment

It's in my sig! That is the only one I'm showing this year ... except David's .... ok, Lani's too and the Babes...jeez, twist my arm, lol
                              needless to say I was in hugging heaven that weekend with all those gorgeous men hanging off me, LOL

Spoiler:

That Group shot is just.. WOW!! Me in the Front!!

Anyhow, speaking of Lani!!

Spoiler:

He was so nice!!

I commented on his wonderful shirt he wore on Ben Day!! He Laughed!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Cool, I love the veiw! I didn't get any of the room from that view, thank you!

OMG, that is so good! Can I have a larger version? You can pm it to me if so. I didn't get any good ones of that moment either cuz it happened kinda fast. You got a great shot, anymore? Tell me more about what happened back there.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...Benday628a.jpg
                                Well as you know he was told by Francesca to Hug everyone. He came walking to the back and He was looking around. Everyone was standing up. He looked at the baby that was there and Tayla said "A Scaper in training" and I looked at him and smiled and he said "Nope.. Your too enthusiatic for a Hug!! " I was ready!! But he hug someone else instead!

Here he is Walking towards the back of the room on the phone! (MMMM is that Mesa in the stripped blue and white shirt!! )

Here is he Hugging someone!! Baby in the corner is the "Scaper in training"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X