Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    Awesome pic run, ShippyChick! I so love all the Farscape pics you guys are posting.

BTW I made a few cameron smilies for the upcoming festivities. Here they are. Enjoy!

cameron

Feel free to snurch (as long as you don't hotlink).
    Great smilies Zuz!!!

sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Thanks DJgirl! BTW Great piccie you posted. BB in Farscape... *dreamy sigh*
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Comment

Johnny: I sense more Maltese Crichton on the horizon.
          If you haven't seen it, don't look, you'll get spoiled, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
            I've got a bunch of OT stuff I need to vent...

Spoiler:
            Thursday night my Maid of Honour called me and steped down out of the weedding party completely....... this is a woman I've known literally since an infant... needless to say, I've not been sleeping too well at all. I have another best firend who eagerly stepped into the role, but now I have to find another Bridesmaid... and apparently I have A LOT more male friends than girl friends LMAO!! *sigh*

And this one is for ONTLLS
            Spoiler:
            Fiancee and I weere volunteering at his Aunt's V-ball tounament yesterday (all the proceeds go to the Canadian Breast Cancer Research Foundation). Anyways, I was scorekeeper, and the board they had me using to flip the numbers with had writing on it. It outlined the 'tens' and 'ones' column. The writing was really sloppy and everytime I looked at 'ones', I thought it said 'ONTLLS' and it made me giggle and think of you and RDA LMAO!!! Fiancee asked me what I'd been giggling at b/c he could see me from the other side of the court LMAO!!!

Anyways, I'm off to a bridal show today with my new Maid of Honour AND my ex-Maid of Honour How akward is this gonna be?? *shakes head and clings to Adonis*

Oh, thanks again NL for looking after him!! He had a great time!! I'm going to pop into the Lounge tonight and see what he was up too yesterday!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...S2_212_060.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ay/cc04_05.jpg

Sorry about the "bridesmaid" trouble!!

LOL! on the Baseball thingy!! I feel so Special!!

Sorry I am slow today for checking in.. I had some technical difficulties this morning.. Jack has a hangover from his Birthday Celebrations yesterday and I had to care for him!!

and my computer didn't want to get up this morning either!! plus I was late for work!!
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

LOL! on the Baseball thingy!! I feel so Special!!
              Imp: I thought you were special!
              Jay: HEY! OFF the computer! *drags Imp off chair* Sorry, ONTLLs. He's just trying to get on my last nerve and Neelan's not home to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...reAQOcap14.jpg
                Johnny: I sense more Maltese Crichton on the horizon.
                If you haven't seen it, don't look, you'll get spoiled, I'm sure.

Hello Johnny.. Hello Addy!! Hello Ecam
                Nope, no more "Look at the Princess: Part 3: The Maltese Crichton" screen caps all are posted!!

This is the last one!!

All 174 were posted yesterday!!

NEXT UP is "Out of Mind" or "Bad Timing" or the end of PK Wars!
                sigpic

Comment

NEXT UP is "Out of Mind" or "Bad Timing" or the end of PK Wars!
                  Jay: *blushes* That's "Out of Their Minds" by the way. *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    Imp: I thought you were special!
                    Jay: HEY! OFF the computer! *drags Imp off chair* Sorry, ONTLLs. He's just trying to get on my last nerve and Neelan's not home to stop him.

Its okay Jay!! Hello Imp (still confused about your name)

So Jay.. Where is Neelan anyhow?? She off busy entertaining another clone again!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Its okay Jay!! Hello Imp (still confused about your name)

So Jay.. Where is Neelan anyhow?? She off busy entertaining another clone again!!
                      Jay: She's in the Lounge... of course. *rolls eyes* What is it about Imp's name that confuses you?

Comment

Jay: *blushes* That's "Out of Their Minds" by the way. *winks*
                        OY!! Typo's

Blame it on the lack of sleep. it was Jack's birthday last night and we um.. well um.. lets just say his "Birthday present" went into the early morning!!

ONTLLCC: Hey.. my Thread
                        ONTLLCamC: Actually and technically its MY Thread Spaceboy!!
                        ONTLLCC: Really
                        ONTLL: Guys.. Guys.. Separate corners.. its bad enough the General has a hangover.. I don't need you two fighting.. Where is Rourke??
                        ONTLLMC: Doing his weekend walk of the block.. He will be back before you leave for work!!
                        ONTLL: Thanks Mac!! How is Lunch doing??
                        ONTLLMC: Its ready!!
                        ONTLL: Good!
                        sigpic

Comment

Jay: She's in the Lounge... of course. *rolls eyes* What is it about Imp's name that confuses you?

Well what is Imp short for.. Improve or Improvise or Impure or is there a "L" missing at the beginning.. considering previous name was NLShep!!

Why do i have a feeling that I am gonna get BOMBED again by ECam!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Johnny: ECam and Val are busy with Alpha this afternoon. Jack's fishing...Sam's busy, so's Cammie...hmm...
                            Sheppy currently has charge of the arsenal.

Comment

Well what is Imp short for.. Improve or Improvise or Impure or is there a "L" missing at the beginning.. considering previous name was NLShep!!
                              Jay: It isn't short for anything. He's an Imp, so... Imp. You know *throws glare at Imp* a mischievious child. Imp.

Comment

in the EMitchells' room....

Alpha: Yeah, these vid feeds aren't nearly as interesting as I thought they'd be. *winks at Val* Good thing there's something else here to distract me! *lunges at Val's-- censored*

Comment

Working...
                                X