• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Mmmmm Mmmm Mmmm yummy
          sigpic

Comment

thanks guys and thanks for the rep too, ive given out all i can today so ill get yez back later. ill drop in from time to time and maybe post a few pics too for you to thunk over!

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
              I always liked this pic, I prefer those black and white shots he's done. And I am too lazy to go search for some of my own to post right now so I can two birds with one stone it here and post a pic through quote and say how much I like that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                I always liked this pic, I prefer those black and white shots he's done. And I am too lazy to go search for some of my own to post right now so I can two birds with one stone it here and post a pic through quote and say how much I like that pic.
                i second those sentiments!
                so handsome
                *ruffles*
                sigpic

Comment

OK,
                  Hey Unamed, welcome to the thread. You probably post more than I do, but I am usually on dial up and it is slow, cave dweller dialup. We have a guy or two at Katzie's Shameless Benathon on the Farscape forum on the Skiffy boards.

The ep I watched this morning? Um, it was season 10, Quest was in the title somewhere, I think. Can't recall if it was part 1 or part 2, but I will say this, Sam and Baal so need to hook up, even Teal'c noticed it. HEHEHEHEHE

Comment

Comment

wolfe.. youre so right,,,, sam/ba'al do need to hook up... check out the sam/ba'al ship thread (no joke there is a thread for them,.)
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah....the Sam/Baal thread...haven't seen it for a while. I'm guessing that was in Quest Part II since I haven't seen this shippy-ness yet. Or I could have been oblivious in Part I. *shrugs*

lunch bump...

Comment

sam/ba'al thread... here -------> http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=9507 (hope that helps)

and of course Addy... lovely lunch bump as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            wolfe.. youre so right,,,, sam/ba'al do need to hook up... check out the sam/ba'al ship thread (no joke there is a thread for them,.)
                            Cool, I did not know that. I must go track it down.

*edited to add, thanks CKO for the link

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                              Cool, I did not know that. I must go track it down.

*edited to add, thanks CKO for the link

my pleasure wolfe
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X