• Time
  • Show
Clear All

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        No problem... first, the con. You can go "cheap seats" in order to save $$$, then move around to empty seats up front for pix. SHHhh... it's what I do.
        Second, the hotel... SSHHhh on this one, too, but we usually stick 4 people in a double so as to lower the cost even more. $120/night divided four ways will only be $30/night each. You should plan on arriving on Wednesday the 31st or Thursday the 1st at the latest, in order to maximize you con fun.
        Third, the flight. You've got nearly a year to shop for the BEST online rate you can find, so be patient and shop well.

For EVERYONE: Several of us Scapers are planning on doing both the BSG and FS cons next year, 'cause they're only one week apart. That means we'll be looking for others to come play with us. The BSG con is Oct. 27-28, the FS con Nov. 2-4. Halloween is the Wednesday in between so we'll most likely go down to West Hollywood for the strange goings-on that night. Monday and Tuesday (Oct. 28-30) we'll most likely be doing tourist stuff like the WB studio tour... but with someone who'll be able to get us in unlike any other tourists. More on that later. So, anyone else wanna party for a full week of geek fun?
        Sounds like fun. I will definately have to see what i can do!

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Neelan, as far as the yousendit.com it was fairly easy, but Purple talked me through it. You do have to register for a free account to use it. I look forward to seeing all your pics!

Now a little something for Smouldering Eyes Sunday . . .

I just love that little mole!

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Beautiful pics as usual Mesa!

Comment

Comment

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                          Neelan, as far as the yousendit.com it was fairly easy, but Purple talked me through it. You do have to register for a free account to use it. I look forward to seeing all your pics!
                          Yeah, I already registered... should I just "upload" a folder to them? Or do I need to create a zip file first?

Comment

hey shippy! loved all your con pics..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

My good night offering . . .

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X