Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
          A-FREAKIN-DORABLE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post

...*giggle snort at this one* look how nice and lean he is, I'd have given him more than a dollor!! LMAO!!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2.../PB050209a.jpg
            Yeah right... his waist... that's what you were focusing on... uh huh!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
              Almost have hubby coming round to the fact that I want to go to the last Farscape Con... looks promising!
              No problem... first, the con. You can go "cheap seats" in order to save $$$, then move around to empty seats up front for pix. SHHhh... it's what I do.
              Second, the hotel... SSHHhh on this one, too, but we usually stick 4 people in a double so as to lower the cost even more. $120/night divided four ways will only be $30/night each. You should plan on arriving on Wednesday the 31st or Thursday the 1st at the latest, in order to maximize you con fun.
              Third, the flight. You've got nearly a year to shop for the BEST online rate you can find, so be patient and shop well.

For EVERYONE: Several of us Scapers are planning on doing both the BSG and FS cons next year, 'cause they're only one week apart. That means we'll be looking for others to come play with us. The BSG con is Oct. 27-28, the FS con Nov. 2-4. Halloween is the Wednesday in between so we'll most likely go down to West Hollywood for the strange goings-on that night. Monday and Tuesday (Oct. 28-30) we'll most likely be doing tourist stuff like the WB studio tour... but with someone who'll be able to get us in unlike any other tourists. More on that later. So, anyone else wanna party for a full week of geek fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
                Cries: Any hints Purple on being one of Ben's virgins?!

As IF!
                Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 03 December 2006, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                  Ok Babes, here is a link to the download of my con pics. Have at it!

Farscape Burbank 2006
                  Okay, now how do I do this so you guys can have my pix?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      No problem... first, the con. You can go "cheap seats" in order to save $$$, then move around to empty seats up front for pix. SHHhh... it's what I do.
                      Second, the hotel... SSHHhh on this one, too, but we usually stick 4 people in a double so as to lower the cost even more. $120/night divided four ways will only be $30/night each. You should plan on arriving on Wednesday the 31st or Thursday the 1st at the latest, in order to maximize you con fun.
                      Third, the flight. You've got nearly a year to shop for the BEST online rate you can find, so be patient and shop well.

Thanks for the info Neelan. You mean that they have empty seats? I'm surprised that peeps don't just move on up from the back permanently... your cons are so much more civilised

Do you know when the Creation tickets go on sale to the general public?

Oh, and I've just remembered that I'd better check that my passport is still valid for the US with all the new conditions or whether I have to have a new type.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X