Clear All

Catch you all later, eh?

for size
    Spoiler:
    "It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."

"Hey, Mitchell. When the time comes...cut the green one."

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      Uhhh, it's just about the only pic I have from the breaky And it's slightly blurry at that, but my friend got a pic of Ben grabbing Anth from behind before Anth could clarify what he was doing. Here's what I have:

Spoiler:

Poor boy's face is FLAMIN' RED!!!
      That was the funniest thing! Great picture Neelan

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...d=2Vd9MS8/UTk=
      here is the picture for your friend, it was huge so I had to put it on yousendit. Just give her the link...
      Last edited by purpletoo1; 10 November 2006, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayla Rain View Post
        ben talking about the prank christopher judge played on amanda tapping

kazbabys question answered

the animated ben reminded me, does anyone have pics/footage of him doing beau carring the shotgun across the stage? cause it was funny as hell!!
        If any of us did, that would be against the rules and would need to be kept in pms so not to piss off Creation!
        Last edited by purpletoo1; 10 November 2006, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kazbaby View Post
          I've actually got this particular picture in four different shades since I loved how each of the hues looked with them. That's the badside of experimenting with new styles. I always end up with several copies of the same photo done differently.

Spoiler:

Another beauty...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            They all know that Guido is a pervert...he's a dog.

Don't worry...Jack won't say a word.
            LOL, thanks woman!

Comment

My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
              A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                LOL, thanks woman!
                *shameless*

Comment

It was AMAZING that we really did. Purple kept saying how horrible pix of her were, but we just keep seeing the cutest images, dontcha think? We ARE a good lookin' bunch... when we're thinking about Ben

ABSOLUTELY!!! Hey, cat might have the program still... if so, it says right on the back (for the ticket sales for next year) that 2007 is the "last FS con" Start saving now, Kas. If you can fly over, I'm sure the Babes can cover your hotel stay.

I'm really hoping that Claud might deign to attend if it really is the last....
                  *hopin'hopin'hopin'hopin'hopin'hopin'hopin'hopin'hopin'hopin'hopin'hopin'hopin'h opin'hopin'hopin'hopin'hopin'*
                  Thanks Neelan! You are very sweet! We did get good pics! I was amazed at the ones I took of Ben! *happy* They let me purchase my ticket for next year! WOOHOO!! I'm in C30!!!

Comment

Ohhhhh, I love The Day You Ran Away... the song... not the actual day.
                    And So L.A.! Two of my faves.

What did you FS con newbies think of Signal Room?
                    I really liked them. I was happy I got a ticket!

Comment

Signal Room was one of the highlights of my con this year.

Comment

Just in the room? 'Cause I thought it was hot ALL DAMN DAY!!!
                        I put on makeup, too... special stuff that looks good under "flash" conditions like in pictures!!!

A plan? Should we be concerned?

AWE.... You were such a sweety, how could we not? hehehe... the "newbie glow" has disipated?
                        I'm certain that your hubby will be happy when he gets home and finds you on Cloud 9!
                        Thanks for being sweet to me. I thought you were the bomb. I still have the glow!!! Will it ever go away? ...My plan included getting the ticket, LOL mission accomplished! I may or may not get more sleep next year. Depends if I hang around shippy!
                        Last edited by purpletoo1; 10 November 2006, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                          Thanks for being sweet to me. I thought you were the bomb. My plan included getting the ticket, LOL mission accomplished! I may or may not get more sleep next year. Depends if I hang around shippy!
                          I will only except partial blame for that!

Comment

Originally posted by rcarroll View Post
                            Yeah, this is my favorite song too...that's why I had to snipit. Wolfie and I are still trying to figure out how to get the big breakfast one up....to see purple's face in live action is too funny.
                            thanks for the green!
                            Mrs. Carroll, you can network it to another computer that has DVD burning or just take it to Best buy and have them Burn it for you and get one for me too please !! Hurry up, I can't wait to see it! I love you for getting the footage (((hugs))) You are the best babe!

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                              I will only except partial blame for that!
                              LOL, ok, I will accept responsibility for part of my own actions ...

Comment

Gotta pretend to do some work. See y'all later or tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X