• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad ya got home okay Addy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose View Post
      SciFi is running a poll about who should play the young Capt. Kirk if JJ Abrams makes his feature Trek film. Ben in in the running, and doing very well, so please add you vote.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/
      At the con someone asked Ben about the 200th episode and the Farscape parody - he talked about it a little and how it was Claudia's idea that he not play Crichton because Vala would never cast Mitchell as Crichton - then he went on to say his favorite segment was the Star Trek one and how he got to play Kirk -"It is every boys dream to play Kirk - How cool is that" He exclaimed.
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

*stumbles in and passes out from total ben exhaustion*

Well, I made it home finally after the best weekend in a very long time and I don't even care about the terrible turbulance we had on the plane ride home. I hope to have some fun tidbits for all the babes as soon as I get some sleep and time to actually get my thoughts togther.

But I will say that for my photo op with Ben I actually asked him for a hug in the picture. I still can't believe I did that since I usually don't go there out of respect for his personal space, but we were standing for them and he's so much taller than me...so I asked. Then he held onto me for like a minute since the photographer messed up the first one and we had to wait to reset something. I DIDN'T MIND! I looked up and kinda stared up at his neck and jawline and ended up with the big smirk on my face in the final photo.

Telya can probably tell you all about my reaction to that.

*goes to stare at bunny ben pics*
        My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
        A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Lucky lady to have such a fate to stand with Ben.

"It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."

"Hey, Mitchell. When the time comes...cut the green one."

Comment

Comment

Just posting a few pix from the con... just from Ben's first few minutes on stage, 'cause I'm wiped and need to get to bed. Unlike some Admirals I did drink quite a bit and asked for several "hell yeahs" over the weekend, and my voice is kinda frelled, so...

Spoiler:

Taking off the head of the bunny suit:

And finally, for now, Ben being AMUSED

goodnight, everyone!!!

Edited to change note... my name is now on these, so snurch away!
              Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 07 November 2006, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

I never thought I'd ever say this in my life: That man is smokin' hot in that bunny suit.

I figured I have to at least post one picture that is easy to grab.

Oh, yeah. I'm still swooning over that. Now off to bed with some very pleasant dreams.
                  My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
                  A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Originally posted by kazbaby View Post
                    I never thought I'd ever say this in my life: That man is smokin' hot in that bunny suit.

I figured I have to at least post one picture that is easy to grab.

Oh, yeah. I'm still swooning over that. Now off to bed with some very pleasant dreams.
                    Ahh what a keepsake You two look great!!!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      Just posting a few pix from the con... just from Ben's first few minutes on stage, 'cause I'm wiped and need to get to bed. Unlike some Admirals I did drink quite a bit and asked for several "hell yeahs" over the weekend, and my voice is kinda frelled, so...

Spoiler:

Taking off the head of the bunny suit:

And finally, for now, Ben being AMUSED

goodnight, everyone!!!

Note: My name's not on any of these yet, so please don't snurch or repost... thanks
                      I can't get enough of those heeheee!!!! I heart BB gah hilarious.....here's hoping he comes to the Vancouver con!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Comment

Did you guys get a group photo with Ben?

Comment

I don't have pictures of Ben... well I do, but the quality was horrible. But I do have a con report of the weekend typed up.

I think you guys would be interested in Ben's panel. He talks quite a bit about SG-1 too.

Follow the White Rabbit!
                            Last edited by Athenaktt; 06 November 2006, 08:40 PM. Reason: I can spell, really!
                            ~Athena

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                                I don't have pictures of Ben... well I do, but the quality was horrible. But I do have a con report of the weekend typed up.

I think you guys would be interested in Ben's panel. He talks quite a bit about SG-1 too.

Follow the White Rabbit!
                                Great job and enjoyed the report of Ben.

Comment

Working...
                                X