• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
    Got one...

That's great!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      He is a stand up guy but if the fans are angry about the programming will he blame them?
      He tries to politely explain to not blame SKiffy. And when Scapers wanted to blame SG1 for Farscape's cancellation he went out of his way to correct them on that issue too, politely.

Comment

LOL, I'm a former executive who knows how to write letters of disgust without swearing... LOL I just need spell check...

Do you think the letter I posted was to harsh?
        That's good to know... and no, I thought your first email to skiffy was just right!
        You are gonna email them again, right? Or are you putting all your BEST stuff in a real letter? Actual, hand-written letters are taken much more seriously, so I've been told.

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
          you betcha

~~~~~~~~~~~
          that's beautiful and now....

Comment

Got one...

Works for me.
            How do we get that on Cafe Express? Do we give them a design and they put it up? Do I have to hand them cash up front?

Comment

That's good to know... and no, I thought your first email to skiffy was just right!
              You are gonna email them again, right? Or are you putting all your BEST stuff in a real letter? Actual, hand-written letters are taken much more seriously, so I've been told.
              Yes, I am going to craft one tonight and send it to the snail mail address. Also, a letter of support to the SG1 team, writers etc.. But my threats aren't idle...I will cancel my premium cable if they cancel SGA too... I just hate this!

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                Works for me.
                How do we get that on Cafe Express? Do we give them a design and they put it up? Do I have to hand them cash up front?
                you copy it into there website and they print it on a shirt and send it to you. Yes you have to pay first. But if you hate it they will do it over...right Neelan?

Comment

Thank you, I love it too, but Cameron Scaped me so I didn't see it until it was over. I didn't have to go through that with you but now I know how you feel
                  I wasn't around for real when Farscape got cxl'd because I got scaped very late and maybe it was a good thing because I probably would have felt just like you do right now purple over the cancellation of Stargate. I have been through series cancellations before myself where I was visibly upset over it.
                  But believe me everything will work out and who is to stay that the series doesn't live on in another venue. Ben will be back and I wouldn't doubt it for a minute that he doesn't already have something up his sleeve.

Get your mind out of the gutter, I said up his sleeve...

Is that determination I see in those beautiful baby blue eyes...

Here's another one to make you feel better purple:

Does that help???

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                    He tries to politely explain to not blame SKiffy. And when Scapers wanted to blame SG1 for Farscape's cancellation he went out of his way to correct them on that issue too, politely.
                    OH geeze, I'm just not in the frame of mind to accept that! It is their fault, they canceled it!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shester
                      Throws tantrum: I NEED MY BEN FIX! I NEED MY BEN FIX! I NEED MY BEN FIX! I NEED MY BEN FIX! I NEED MY BEN FIX!

Sybil

Congratulations Sybil! 1000 posts - You go girl!!! Trust me you'll get your Ben fix. I am positive that you will...

Comment

Does he look pissed???

Comment

He looks like he means business here...

Comment

Read what Rob Cooper had to say . . .

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...ll_go_on.shtml
                            Last edited by ShippyChick; 23 August 2006, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Got just the smilie for ya...

I NEED MY BEN FIX! I NEED MY BEN FIX! I NEED MY BEN FIX! I NEED MY BEN FIX! I NEED MY BEN FIX! I NEED MY BEN FIX! I NEED MY BEN FIX! I NEED MY BEN FIX!

See?

Thanks I needed that.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by eirenne
                                I wasn't around for real when Farscape got cxl'd because I got scaped very late and maybe it was a good thing because I probably would have felt just like you do right now purple over the cancellation of Stargate. I have been through series cancellations before myself where I was visibly upset over it.
                                But believe me everything will work out and who is to stay that the series doesn't live on in another venue. Ben will be back and I wouldn't doubt it for a minute that he doesn't already have something up his sleeve.

Get your mind out of the gutter, I said up his sleeve...

Spoiler:

Is that determination I see in those beautiful baby blue eyes...

Here's another one to make you feel better purple:

Spoiler:

Does that help???
                                GUH! that does help! I'm sure you are right about Ben having something up his sleve. He is a smart man and very talented. But I need my Ben Fix too. I just hate the unknown, I've never been good with that. I like stability and security. Even when hubs got deployed I was looking at the 18 months from start to finish. That is also why I sold my Business, the future was not what I wanted. So this just kills me... I'm happy about SGA though... thanks so much for the support you jilted Scapers...you Babes are great!

Comment

Working...
                                X