Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    For all the fur lovers...I only like in on his chest!

But those muscles! Have mercy!!!!!!!! *eyes bulge, melts*

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ahCrichton.jpg
    I love this pic too, but is it me or is the pic just a tiny bit distorted, making Ben look more beefy than he actually was in the ep? I keep wanting to stretch him!

Here are a couple from my files. What do you think?

Last edited by ShardsofGlass; 19 August 2006, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
      Spoiler:
      That is beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
        The only list I have is of Babes who are gonna be in the pic.

Here it is, so far:

Neelan_Liquor (Patti)
        PurpleToo1
        mesa
        ShippyChick (Denise)
        cat
        Shester
        rcarroll
        eirenne
        Chi27
        Kazbaby
        CatherineBruce
        Tsaxlady
        Tayla Rain (Kimberly)

Goober12 (Kernil Crash) is attending, but I don't know if she wants to be in the pic with us yet.

Hey, could everyone do me a favor, and write in their "real" name next to their nicks on this list? I know a few, but I've forgotten some and just plain need the rest. Thanks
        I added my real name to the list. Here is a list of who has requested a "Ben's Babes" shirt.

mesa
        ShippyChick
        rcarroll
        SylvreWolfe
        Purpletoo
        eirenne
        Patti
        shester
        Chi27
        barb
        Tayla Rain
        cat

The way your name is typed on this list is how it will be on the shirt (capitalization included). Some one pointed out that shipping had not been discussed. Let me know what everyone thinks. I would like to have a final list to give the "shirt guy" by the end of August. Send me a PM if you are going and need a shirt. Thanks!
        Last edited by ShippyChick; 19 August 2006, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Some romance for this Saturday . . .

Comment

phew 40 frellin pages people, thats what I get for 4 days of no puter,

banner by E.K.R
            If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
            "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

banner by E.K.R
              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

saying nothin!

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

thats right take it off

thud

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Working...
                                X