Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    But if we can watch while she locks him up...then that's okay, right?

Well, if you put that way...

Comment

Purple and barb pounce on helpless John and quickly blindfold and handcuff him. Cajn gives us the where do you think you going look and the three quickly conspire. They hussle John clone into the cage and go looking for more clones for the three of them.
      LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

He's so adorable here...he looks like he could be one of Madonna's backup singers...

Comment

Ever have one of those days???
          Last edited by eirenne; 07 August 2006, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eirenne
            Like a putz he didn't keep himself hydrated so he's got gout...He can be such a yotz, but I love him anway...
            Bummer! Maybe you can do something subtle like mount a water bottle holder on his thigh...you know like they do on bikes?

Addy...

Sorry, CMuse calls. Glad hubby's better!

Comment

I can't believe poor Cam is getting his butt kicked in this poll.
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=32574
              I know it's been mentioned here before, but I thought I'd bring it up again. Cam needs our love!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                Bummer! Maybe you can do something subtle like mount a water bottle holder on his thigh...you know like they do on bikes?

Sorry, CMuse calls. Glad hubby's better!
                Go to the muse!!!! It's kinda like go to the light but without the fatal consequences - heaven on earth.
                LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                  Purple and barb pounce on helpless John and quickly blindfold and handcuff him. Cajn gives us the where do you think you going look and the three quickly conspire. They hussle John clone into the cage and go looking for more clones for the three of them.
                  OO, I'm in suspence! What happens next? LOL, as if I didn't know

Comment

Like a putz he didn't keep himself hydrated so he's got gout...He can be such a yotz, but I love him anway...
                    omg, that's terrible! MEN! I have to be all over mine too to take care of him self

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                      NL, got the invoice, am in G20
                      I believe that I am G21!!

Howdy, con neighbor...

Live well, Love much, Laugh often

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
                        I can't believe poor Cam is getting his butt kicked in this poll.
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=32574
                        I know it's been mentioned here before, but I thought I'd bring it up again. Cam needs our love!
                        I didn't know about it but do the 14 year olds really set the tone for popularity? LOL Thanks for the link...

Comment

Originally posted by rcarroll
                          I believe that I am G21!!

Howdy, con neighbor...

Time to be scared...very scared.

AQO: John, you won't be there.
                          AQOJCC: Yeah, but that look-a-like will be. He should re-evaluate his security.

Comment

I know what guns your talking about...
                            I'm caught! LOL

Comment

Carol, HELL YEAH, yes I did whoop when I read that, phew somebody I 'know' mmm I wonder if we could convince ben to wear khaki's

banner by E.K.R
                              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                              "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

He's so adorable here...he looks like he could be one of Madonna's backup singers...
                                NOOOOO, LOL, he is way better looking and straight!

Comment

Working...
                                X