Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
            Can someone tell why they always do that to the peacekeeper ammo?

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                Everything else. You pay the big bucks for the best seats (and they really are the BEST seats), first chance at the autos that are included, the desert party (no one else can go to that, and there are guests there, too), and... the prestige of saying you're in the gold seats? It is a lot of money, but it really is worth it. Hey, you can always see if anyone wants to buy your extra autos to make up some of the $$$ for Ben's. Just a suggestion.
                Thanks for the suggestion, I can't get on the 'buy tickets' page of Creationent... what if they already sold out *weeping* I didn't get that part that his auto wasn't included!!! waaaaaaaa.... I'm such an idiot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tayla Rain
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Isn't that the same weapon that Jack invented in New Order?
                  Last edited by greytop; 27 July 2006, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    Can someone tell why they always do that to the peacekeeper ammo?
                    that's just a Crichton mannerism, testing the chakkan oil cartridge.....

~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      Thanks for the suggestion, I can't get on the 'buy tickets' page of Creationent... what if they already sold out *weeping* I didn't get that part that his auto wasn't included!!! waaaaaaaa.... I'm such an idiot!!
                      try calling Creation tomorrow. They can tell you if the Ben autographs are sold out. Although I haven't seen any indication that they have sold out. I would think that they would note sold out on the site.
                      hmmm, I just checked and the Farscape convention page was last updated on 07/13
                      but if they are sold out, maybe you can get on a wait-list. In the past, the breakfast has sold out and then tickets have become available later.
                      *crossing fingers for purple and chanting, they're not sold out, they're not sold out*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          NICE Mesa!

Good news, I finally got on to the ticket page phew *wipes brow* thank God!! I know Mesa and Neelan didn't want to here me whining the entire 4 days of the con! LOL

Comment

last pics for me tonight. seeya tomorrow.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

try calling Creation tomorrow. They can tell you if the Ben autographs are sold out. Although I haven't seen any indication that they have sold out. I would think that they would note sold out on the site.
                              hmmm, I just checked and the Farscape convention page was last updated on 07/13
                              but if they are sold out, maybe you can get on a wait-list. In the past, the breakfast has sold out and then tickets have become available later.
                              *crossing fingers for purple and chanting, they're not sold out, they're not sold out*

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~
                              It was all because of you Babe!! Thanks for the chants my way!

Comment

last pics for me tonight. seeya tomorrow.............

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                Night Mesa! and GUH!

Comment

Working...
                                X