• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

clicky, clicky.............

~~~~~~~~~~
      Last edited by mesa; 10 June 2006, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shester
        Love this one too.

Sybil
        The goatee is the only facial hair I like on him! The full ferret is just too scarey

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          The last of my pics with john and areyn (posted two earlier today in the wee hours of the morning.)

Hey Grey and Mesa *waves* I like all your pics too! Thanks for the sexy foot! lol

Comment

The goatee is the only facial hair I like on him! The full ferret is just too scarey

Got to agree with you again Purple... Hi Coz!

Comment

still waiting impatiently for new cast promo pics. So I'll just drool over last year's

clicky,clicky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                  Have you gals seen the new clip on www.benbrowderportal.com with Ben doing the wall stunt in prototype? Director Peter DeLuise is narrating. Absolutely worth the download

Sorry, if it's been mentioned already, I haven't been through all the posts yet
                  Morning Kas! Nice to see you here! It's afternoon now though
                  Thanks for posting the link, no one had yet given the alert. I totoally loved it! Anytime you put Peter and Ben in a clip it will be great everytime! Ben is a great stunt man! I'm glad he didn't get hurt too!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    Got to agree with you again Purple... Hi Coz!
                    You me and barb are the most sensible ones here, LOL! Hey Coz! *hugs*

Comment

*waves hi to purple and kas*

clicky, clicky....

~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by mesa
                        still waiting impatiently for new cast promo pics. So I'll just drool over last year's

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Season 10 pic to savour!

Comment

Greetings all Babes present

I don't think barb likes the goatee either but I can handle it!

I love the new S10 ep pics. Just a little taste is what we needed to hold us over for another month. More please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                            I like him clean shaven or with a five o'clock shadow.

Comment

I love the goatee. He is the sexiest man.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                Morning Kas! Nice to see you here! It's afternoon now though
                                Thanks for posting the link, no one had yet given the alert. I totoally loved it! Anytime you put Peter and Ben in a clip it will be great everytime! Ben is a great stunt man! I'm glad he didn't get hurt too!
                                Welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I agree with everyone that's seen it... he gives 110% and it makes all the difference with viewing to see the amount of work he does. Adds to the realism to me. Love the way that they still sometimes have to hold him back... Ben's such a guy!

Comment

Working...
                                X