Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys,

just wanted to say.................phwoar! nice Ben pics!

I've only just started watching SG1 S9, i wasn't sure if i could handle not seeing Jack..... but I have to admit that Mr Browder is very easy on the eyes! I'd love to see a bit of Farscape leather sneek into his uniform though......but i guess Vala is wearing enough for both of them.
    sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      No, shards, I didn't see it cuz I just don't stray much. Can you post a link to the new thread? Or say what it is called or what section of the forum it is in.
      Thanks!
      Purple, dear, I suspect that the reason none of the professional snurchers have yet to post the new pic here is because they are waiting to get the great big beautiful scan that is sure to be posted at the BBP any day now.

Good to see ya, love.

Comment

Originally posted by katethegater
        Hi Guys,

I've only just started watching SG1 S9, i wasn't sure if i could handle not seeing Jack..... but I have to admit that Mr Browder is very easy on the eyes! I'd love to see a bit of Farscape leather sneek into his uniform though......but i guess Vala is wearing enough for both of them.

Hi, and welcome. Mr Browder is a feast for the eyes.
        And you can never have enough leather on Ben. LOL

Comment

He even looks great with a woman in his lap.

Comment

Okay, I found the pic and saved it to photobucket. Here it is. I think it's the first official promo pic that is out there for S10. I'm hoping that we'll get more, but I really like this one. I like that BB and AT aren't in uniform, and I like BB's shimmery shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
              So say we all.
              *giggles* you been watching too much BSG, lol...but yes, it is appropriately applied here!! I'll take him anyway I can get him too!!!

The Theme Police are gonna get me.
              And you've worried about that starting when? lol
              Yea, I think its usually purple LOL, but when the cat's away...

It'd be cool to have so much Mitchell that we could just have Farscape Fridays. Say, about 3-4 more years of Cam. Oh, and the new FS when the movie comes out. *wishful thinking*
              I'm branded

I could go for "the movie" too!!

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              Flygirl posted this at the RDA thread this morning, but I don't have official snurching permission yet, so be advised...

UPDATE...she just gave me snurching permission.
              wow, you need permission? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
                Okay, I found the pic and saved it to photobucket. Here it is. I think it's the first official promo pic that is out there for S10. I'm hoping that we'll get more, but I really like this one. I like that BB and AT aren't in uniform, and I like BB's shimmery shirt.

Oh, YUMMY-YUMMY-YUM-YUM!!!
                Thanks for sharing, Shards!

Comment

Originally posted by katethegater
                  Hi Guys,

heeee, welcome to the "easy on the eyes" Ben's Babes!!

Comment

Purple, dear, I suspect that the reason none of the professional snurchers have yet to post the new pic here is because they are waiting to get the great big beautiful scan that is sure to be posted at the BBP any day now.

Good to see ya, love.
                    Yes, that may be the case love. But as we have admitted, we will take him any way we get him! LOL Good to see you too jirl!

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cajnjirl
                      So say we all.

*giggles* you been watching too much BSG, lol...but yes, it is appropriately applied here!! I'll take him anyway I can get him too!!!

Of course. Gotta have my Helo.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass

way to go shards!! thanks, that's cute! Are those new uniforms?

Comment

*wipes brow, dies*

I think my favorite scene was the towel scene!! LOL but Helo is cute too.

Comment

*wipes brow, dies*

I think my favorite scene was the towel scene!! LOL but Helo is cute too.
                            Tee hee! Lee is gorgeous, don't get me wrong. But Helo is a Man, baby.

Comment

Cajn, I'm with you... Helo's the SEX GOD of BSG
                              But Chief Tirrel is my teddy bear

Comment

LOL! Did you mama useta wash out your mouth with soap? Mine did. and she used Hot Sauce, too. didn't help much. but reading poetry did, oddly enough. wow, way off topic. rambling.

Kazbaby altered the lighting in this one and its so beautiful i just wanna see it again. This is what my Clone looks like most of the time, btw.

That's a nice clone! He looks so sad though Like in Look at the princes III, waaaaa
                                Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                No soap...no hot sauce...my mamma was as bad as a drunken sailor...come to think of it...we had a few of those come through the house...

(Dad died when I was young.)

This is what AQOCC looked like last time he left purple's house...

Yes, but damn he looks good in purple!!
                                My mom tried the soap thing once, but usually she got out the belt! LOL

Sorry about your Dad. Mine left when i was about 9 , which was kinda good in a way, I guess. My brothers and I pretty much raised ourselves, except that Buffalo's Grandma used to babysit us sometimes. LOL! I loved her. She was thrilled when I ended up married to her grandson.

Damn! I can't be quiet today. Must be fixin' to rain. I'm runnin' off all the Thunkers, as usual.

Just ignore me and look at the pretties.

Don't be silly, you couldn't chase off any of us! I had a similar experience with dad being in and out a lot. He died when I was 20 and he was younger than I am now
                                Nice pretty!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                                thanks for the cute con pics Neelan!

Comment

Working...
                                X