• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pants time again?

Always.

Comment

Comment

What's with the whump? I thought we were doing pants.

We are.

Comment

Did someone say pants?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Lovely, Shippy...and snurched.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  Notice: I am snurching liberally this morning...thanks to everyone...I'll probably take something from each of you by the end of the day.

No problem, Admiral. So long as I can take something off of Honeybuns by the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                    No problem, Admiral. So long as I can take something off of Honeybuns by the end of the day.

Are you saying you want to play with my stick again, Sugarbabe?

Comment

my goodness, what a big pencil you have there John

(I can't help myself)

banner by E.K.R
                      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                      "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ylon092827.jpg
                        Are you saying you want to play with my stick again, Sugarbabe?
                        You know I do. Just promise you won't smack me on the head with it again.

LOL! Smack her on the head!

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                          http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/cate1980/farscape/johncrichtonpencil.jpg
                          my goodness, what a big pencil you have there John

(I can't help myself)

Guess you've got big sticks on the brain, too. *dies laughing*

Comment

jcc: OK who left the bucket o water on top o the cupboard door.

If I blamed EDC would you believe me jcc.

jcc: I believe anything you say.

Excellent..... my cunning plan worked, and now schnuckems I'll help you dry off.

banner by E.K.R
                            If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

yup AQO and cajn have corrupted me, I was innocent till I started visiting here

jcc: Yeah right, and if they believe that they'll believe anythin

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X