Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
                I just thought it was interesting how the poses in these two pics, taken about --what, six years apart? -- are so similar. Also, notice how Ben has a "beard" of sorts in both. Can we never get a decent shirtless pic of Ben where his face is uncovered and he doesn't have a giant burn mark in his side?!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...n2/med_036.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...g1-shave03.jpg
                I KNOW!! All points taken and agreed!

Barb, don't click on the first link!!!! beard alert!! LMAO

Comment

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm
                  That was YUMMY, Grey!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                    Too many unregistered lurkers viewing. They disabled the general public for now until they can fix the problem so we should be ok until all 12,000 members are on at once! LOL

Comment

ATTENTION -- ATTENTION -- ATTENTION!

ATTENTION -- ATTENTION -- ATTENTION!

Those of you who hate the beard (real or not)...

AVERT YOUR EYES!

I just LOVE this piccie! Thanks... to whomever posted it first... Cajn? ((((HUGS)))) to you!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...0Caps/ck88.jpg
                      Now that's what I call an evil tree ferret!! It attached itself to Ben's face *starts poking ferret* get off of there!!!!

Comment

Very pretty Grey! Bluer than blue!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          Too many unregistered lurkers viewing. They disabled the general public for now until they can fix the problem so we should be ok until all 12,000 members are on at once! LOL
                          Thanks for the info, Purple. Shoulda known that you'd know.
                          I guess that's why I had to sign in again this am... trying to keep out the riffraff. hehehe... I showed them, eh?

Comment

Yes, Neelan is correct, that is from prototype. But thanks for sharing anyhow, we usually don't AT in here so that is why you don't recognize it!! lmao, we are focused on other Stargate assets!

Glad you like the pis Kas.
                            LOL! Really? I'm going to have to go through S9 again... That was the only one that came to mind but I can't remember him actually going to the infirmary and laying in that bed... I must be losing it!

Glad we can actually get on the forums now. I've got 30 mins before Invasion starts...

LMAO at Shards... great obs and how true. Is it too much to ask for a butt naked, ferret free, totally unmarked Ben?

Hmmm, Hope Mallozzi's not reading this... I daren't turn up on Monday!

Comment

Thanks for the info, Purple. Shoulda known that you'd know.
                              I guess that's why I had to sign in again this am... trying to keep out the riffraff. hehehe... I showed them, eh?
                              I was wondering what that was all about too! Thanks for the info Purple

Comment

Now that's what I call an evil tree ferret!! It attached itself to Ben's face *starts poking ferret* get off of there!!!!
                                LMAO...

Ben's Hussies prepare for evil ferret removal!

What the ??! It's on my FACE, Kas!

Comment

Working...
                                X