• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        *giggles* That's very nice try Amaretti, but I don't think I'd pay for you for that. *winks* It wouldn't be ... too well-mannered behave from me. *grins*

Amaretti: You obviously need to work on your appreciation skills.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap76.jpg
            Amaretti: You obviously need to work on your appreciation skills.
            I'd say ' could you help me with that ?', but I have a feeling that would be expensive for me.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'd say ' could you help me with that ?', but I have a feeling that would be expensive for me.

Amaretti: Freeing you of your excess money would be quite liberating. Anytime you're ready, I will gladly free you of it at no cost for my services.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap77.jpg
                  Amaretti: Freeing you of your excess money would be quite liberating. Anytime you're ready, I will gladly free you of it at no cost for my services.
                  wow Amaretti, you're such a generous, kind man! All my excess money, right? That sounds wonderful, oh I hate excess money so much, it's a pain in the ass, and you'd it for free, honestly I'm speechless... bur for your information, my excess money... let's see... exchange it in US dollars... 5 cent? Sounds good?

sigpic

Comment

wow Amaretti, you're such a generous, kind man! All my excess money, right? That sounds wonderful, oh I hate excess money so much, it's a pain in the ass, and you'd it for free, honestly I'm speechless... bur for your information, my excess money... let's see... exchange it in US dollars... 5 cent? Sounds good?

Amaretti: You should save it up for a while. The more you give me, the more liberated you'll be. *winks, settles in*

Comment

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap86.jpg
                        Amaretti: You should save it up for a while. The more you give me, the more liberated you'll be. *winks, settles in*
                        Hmm, maybe I will, maybe I will...*continues the sarcastic tongue* I still amazed how kind and nice you are for doing this for me, really, it's almost overwhalming. *winks back*

Last edited by Mr.MacGadget; 11 April 2009, 02:02 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, maybe I will, maybe I will...*continues the sarcastic tongue* I still amazed how kind and nice you are for doing this for me, really, it's almost overwhalming. *winks back*

Amaretti: Who's the Shep clone?

Comment

I can't believe this! I just did the same in the JF thread, I posted 2 Ben pics, then - as you could see it - I posted a JF pic here. There's something wrong with my PB... or with my brain? Anyhow, I just changed it.
                            BTW, that was JohnnyBoy.

sigpic

Comment

I can't believe this! I just did the same in the JF thread, I posted 2 Ben pics, then - as you could see it - I posted a JF pic here. There's something wrong with my PB... or with my brain? Anyhow, I just changed it.
                              BTW, that was JohnnyBoy.

Amaretti: Does Johnny Boy play poker?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap92.jpg
                                Amaretti: Does Johnny Boy play poker?
                                I think he does, a little bit, even if he prefers other kinda games. Why?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X