• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Well, I've been reorganizing some folders... or rather, adding folders, so it's easier to find specific pix at specific times, and found TONS of whump in one folder, so....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
          I saw this episode, few days ago, and you know, I never thought I could hate someone more than I already hated Scorpy, but that woman... what? You think I'm jealous? Envious?
          Never be jealous of a rapist. That's all "that woman" was, too. I hated her. That's the main reason why she's cropped out of most of the pix I have of that scene.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good morning ladies and gents. It's a soggy day here....very yucky.

^sig made by Laura

Comment

^sig made by Laura

Comment

^sig made by Laura

Comment

Why did you have to do that for, mam'?

Have you fed Dragon and cleaned out his lair, this month?
                        greyCam: OOPS!

For those that don't know greyCam has a pet.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessJ88 View Post
                          Master Jack: (on intercom) Good morning, PJ.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...Cam/Cam234.jpg
                            Why did you have to do that for, mam'?

Have you fed Dragon and cleaned out his lair, this month?
                            greyCam: OOPS!

For those that don't know greyCam has a pet.
                            Spoiler:
                            Master Jack: (on intercom) Good morning, greytop and greyCam.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                              Never be jealous of a rapist. That's all "that woman" was, too. I hated her. That's the main reason why she's cropped out of most of the pix I have of that scene.

It wasn't rape, literally. Well, it was a Farscape rape , so, Crichton enjoyed it as well. But I don't like those unfair methods she used. Not that Scorpy's Aurora Chair would be fair. *shrugs*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                                It wasn't rape, literally. Well, it was a Farscape rape , so, Crichton enjoyed it as well. But I don't like those unfair methods she used. Not that Scorpy's Aurora Chair would be fair. *shrugs*
                                EDSam: (on intercom) Good morning, Mac. Tell MacCam to beam over to my room when he's ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X