sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh my... why do I have this... urge, every time I see that pic, with his full lips, I just wanna go there, and... well, yes, end of line.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                    Oh my... why do I have this... urge, every time I see that pic, with his full lips, I just wanna go there, and... well, yes, end of line.

Addy: (on intercom) The same reason I want to shine a spotlight on that particular pose. *giggles*

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                          Addy: (on intercom) The same reason I want to shine a spotlight on that particular pose. *giggles*
                          *gigglesnort* Yea, that's totally understandable, too. I say go for it! You have to do something with the spotlight.

sigpic

Comment

yes... we just wanna do all sorta of naughty things to him *smirks*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                              *gigglesnort* Yea, that's totally understandable, too. I say go for it! You have to do something with the spotlight.

CamSyn: You don't need to encourage her, ya know. *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                yes... we just wanna do all sorta of naughty things to him *smirks*
                                Yes, we want that. Me, not just sort of. But I'm a incredibly naughty person.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X