Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bailey1ak
    replied
    Hi ya'll... home now and pulling out the shovels and snow blower...

Leave a comment:

• OneillTwo"LL"s
    replied
    Afternoon Campers!!

Leave a comment:

• JodyTAZ
    replied

Have a good Tuesday!

Leave a comment:

• JodyTAZ
    replied

Morning everyone! Expecting freezing rain, sleet...this is gonna turn the snow into ice mounds and skating rinks on the sidewalks...and here it is March!

Leave a comment:

• bailey1ak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bailey1ak
    replied
    I actually work similar hours to you, Jody... 0800 to 1700 is the average, although I do work late often... like tonight I worked until 1930 because of deadlines and such. I find that I get a lot more accomplished in the last 2 1/2 hours than I do the whole 9 hours before. Part of it is finally having the office to myself... . I don't typically go to bed until after midnight though and back up by 0600 the next day.

I have to admire the "morning Dove" in you. I have never been a fan of mornings, but sometimes I do wish I was an early bird though.

Leave a comment:

• JodyTAZ
    replied
    PS. Loving the Pics of Ben! Spring is coming, just hang in there a bit longer!

Leave a comment:

• JodyTAZ
    replied

Hello Night Owls You've got a morning Dove in me...Or the early bird, I guess. I have worked 0730 to 1630ish for years... I actually had to teach a group of nurses about developmental care in the NICU last week at 2300 (11 pm) and I was a walking Zombie by the time I got home at 0100 in the morning. I couldn't think straight! LOL! Fortunately I was allowed to go in late the next day. It would take me forever to get use to those hours. I ADMIRE YOU both for being Night Owls!

Leave a comment:

• OneillTwo"LL"s
    replied
    I don't mind the 3-11pm shift, I like the staff I work with, more easy going. I also work better in the evenings, less stress for me! But I miss my friends, but we work around it.

I better start posting on the RDA thread, before a certain General gets jealous!

Leave a comment:

• bailey1ak
    replied
    I have found that I work better at night... but prefer working days. I'm a night person, so I'm just functioning better later in the day/night. It would be a social-life killer though.

Love that pic of Browder!

Leave a comment:

• OneillTwo"LL"s
    replied
    Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Our temps are just a few degrees warmer, and we are expecting snow to fall all of tomorrow.

Have a great "weekend", Two LL's. Do you like working the morning shift?

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...1.jpg~original

The 5:00 AM wake up call isn't my favourite but the getting off at 3pm in the afternoon is good, but it only happens every three weeks, since the daughter of one of the other staff who does the schedule, seems to have priority on getting the day shifts before me. She worked there on and off.. you know family comes first. I am getting used to working 3-11pm shift or as other call it "No social-life shift" - Which it is!! I am thinking it's time to look for another job!
    Thanks for letting me vent!! *gets off soap-box*

Leave a comment:

• bailey1ak
    replied
    Our temps are just a few degrees warmer, and we are expecting snow to fall all of tomorrow.

Have a great "weekend", Two LL's. Do you like working the morning shift?

Leave a comment:

• OneillTwo"LL"s
    replied

Hello...

Weather here is okay today... -9C (aka 16F) and supposed to be like for the rest of week.. but.. we know that can change!

I have Monday and Tuesday off this week, and work the next five days! Morning Shift!

Have a Great Week Everyone!

Leave a comment:

• bailey1ak
    replied
    Happy Monday back at you, Jody. Hope you have a great one.

Leave a comment:

• JodyTAZ
    replied

Happy Monday! Thought I start off the week with a smile (even though it is m..o..n..d..a..y...)

Have a good start to your week!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X