Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

*randomly cracks up* You guys seen that Jack In The Box commercial "I'm introducing a new item served in a bowl. Guess what it is."? All those guesses KILL me!!! "Shaved ice", "peas", "curds and whey".... *wipes eyes* Maybe you just had to be there.
    Yes, I've seen it and I laugh too.

Comment

gotta run for now. Trying to get my tree up...ugh life is busy...

Comment

Good night, everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
          Yes I am soooo lucky. If you haven't heard the story I'll tell you. I won the pistol at one of the daily auctions and got the rights to have it autographed. So on Sunday "Ben Day" I took it to the breakfast and showed him and he played with it a little at the table. Then I told him I was going to get it autographed and he said, "ah, cool." So next was the photo ops and I brought it with me to just hold in the picture. I was so excited that I lost my mind and I didn't even know how I was going to hold it in the pic. Well, as soon as I walk up to him, he reached out for it and said, "do you want me to do the pose?" I was on a Ben high, LOL, and like a dork I said, "sure." Little did I know how wonderful the man really is. He just took it out of my numb hand and struck the pose. As you can see, I am totally worthless and just stood there like a brainless ameba!! LMAO....needless to say it was a fantasy. Then I took it to get auto graphed after his panel and he just knew exactly what he was doing and took it and signed right down the side using his entire name and not his "autograph signature" *SIGH* That was 2006 and now I have it in a custom made shadow box with a miniature of that picture, heee

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...PB140003as.jpg
          Thanks for sharing the story, purple! That's wonderful - and so is Ben!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          'Night Neelan. Thanks for all the piccies!
          sigpic

Comment

have a good nite Nee
            sigpic

Comment

But before I go, a few of my favorite things from the 2006 fs con...

All I want for Christmas....

Comment

Greetings from a cold and snow packed Connecticut everyone.

Ten minutes after I posted that we had no snow, it started snowing. I was actually out in all that mess yesterday....and it isn't getting nicer so I figure the Furnace is a nice place to warm up.

I've got hot chocolate, blanket, but I'm missing something......

Now I've got everything.

Night everyone.
                ^sig made by Laura

Comment

stay safe and warm princess
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                    Yes I am soooo lucky. If you haven't heard the story I'll tell you. I won the pistol at one of the daily auctions and got the rights to have it autographed. So on Sunday "Ben Day" I took it to the breakfast and showed him and he played with it a little at the table. Then I told him I was going to get it autographed and he said, "ah, cool." So next was the photo ops and I brought it with me to just hold in the picture. I was so excited that I lost my mind and I didn't even know how I was going to hold it in the pic. Well, as soon as I walk up to him, he reached out for it and said, "do you want me to do the pose?" I was on a Ben high, LOL, and like a dork I said, "sure." Little did I know how wonderful the man really is. He just took it out of my numb hand and struck the pose. As you can see, I am totally worthless and just stood there like a brainless amoeba!! LMAO....needless to say it was a fantasy. Then I took it to get auto graphed after his panel and he just knew exactly what he was doing and took it and signed right down the side using his entire name and not his "autograph signature" *SIGH* That was 2006 and now I have it in a custom made shadow box with a miniature of that picture, heee
                    That is a great story. Just great. He is cool. Yumm!

And don't say that you're 'worthtless' on the picture, maybe I love Ben like hell, but you are beautfiul on the picture too, you're shining (should we say that for a person? Anyway, I'm sure you understand. )

and... "do you want me to do the pose?"

...No, I would die.
                    Last edited by Mr.MacGadget; 21 December 2008, 01:21 AM.

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL!!!

So, what would you like for this special day?

A nice dance with Cam?

Or something else, something more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                        HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL!!!

So, what would you like for this special day?

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...r/1015-126.jpg

A nice dance with Cam?

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...r/1015-136.jpg

Or something else, something more?
                        Thanks, Mac! I'll go for a dance, and then can I be greedy and say everything?
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura
                        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                          Thanks, Mac! I'll go for a dance, and then can I be greedy and say everything?
                          Of course you can! It's your birthday, you can do anything you want with him...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X