No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww, that is just great! Really, soooo cute.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ben AND Winona! purple, you lucky girl!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
                  Ben AND Winona! purple, you lucky girl!

She is, no question.

Yes, I realized, we haven't posted that pictur for days now so I had to repost it. It's one of the cutest pic of him. Just adorkable.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                    Mac: Exactly, very true! Yeah, maybe Addy a good choice for this, but I think I can handle the situation...
                    MacCam: Mmm, no question, he is very handy. *winks*

See ya later!
                    MacCam! You really need to shape up, or I'm sending Cuddles to your place to woo Mac away from you. /stern voice

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                    Pixie: Jamaica. With Kyan. Should be back soon.
                    *smacks forehead* I totally forgot about that! Hope she comes home all warmed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      You broke into my PB...
                      Pixie: It's not breaking in, if it remembers your password and logs you in automatically.
                      She's right about that, Sal. It can't be breaking in if you leave the keys right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                        MacCam! You really need to shape up, or I'm sending Cuddles to your place to woo Mac away from you. /stern voice

MacCam: Oh, Neelan, I'm not so bad! I really try to be nice to him and I am, most of the times. But he wanted a naughty, nasty clone. Well, here I am! *grins*

Mac: Well, Neelan,that is true, I have to give him that. But ... Cuddles...hmmmm..... that sounds really interesting.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post

MacCam: Oh, Neelan, I'm not so bad! I really try to be nice to him and I am, most of the times. But he wanted a naughty, nasty clone. Well, here I am! *grins*

Mac: Well, Neelan,that is true, I have to give him that. But ... Cuddles...hmmmm..... that sounds really interesting.
                            MacCam, naughty is one thing, but teasing borders on just plain mean. And THAT has to stop. Mac's been nothing but good to you. Just curb the teasing so it's playful and we'll be good.
                            Mac... Cuddles will contact you in a few days.

Comment

Comment

THIS is what I call the definition of "adorkable"

I just grin SOOOOOO wide when I see him smiling so much his nose crinkles.

Comment

Working...
                                X