Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by CKO View Post
    elllos my fellow crazy thunkers, love your beautiful con run this morn Nee
    Hey there! I know you already left, so see ya later.


    sigpic

    Comment


      The best double thunk porn


      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        No, not the whump thread, the Joe Flanigan thread, but I'm not a fan of these either. I want to help him, when I saw those pics, poor guy, but I don't see 'pleasure' in the fact that he has pain.

        Stop me? Never! I just have to go soon, and I didn't want to start it with 'anything', but when I'll be back...Mwhahaha!

        Great pics Neelan, as always.
        (via iTouch) AHhHhhh... yes, there are quite a few whumpers in the JFT. Ben does do the emo whump quite well though, I have to agree with you there.

        And thank you.


        Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        So, some of my favourites as celebration.


        Porn day you say? Okay, it's a side-face porn.

        Yes, we do loves our profile porn. Feel free to continue... when you have the time.


        Spoiler:
        And since I'm checking in from work, I can't post any new piccies. When I get home, I'll post 2005-2008

        Comment


          Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post


          Yes, we do loves our profile porn. Feel free to continue... when you have the time.


          Spoiler:
          And since I'm checking in from work, I can't post any new piccies. When I get home, I'll post 2005-2008
          I'm continuing it, no one can stop me.

          Spoiler:
          I can't wait for those.


          His big gun porn...


          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
            I'm continuing it, no one can stop me.

            Spoiler:
            I can't wait for those.


            His big gun porn...
            (via iTouch) Good to know. Hey, feel free to snurch any of the con pix I post. Not all of 'em are mine. Have fun... see ya later.... *goes off to make breakfast*

            Comment




              sigpic

              Comment


                sigpic

                Comment


                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    (via iTouch) Good to know. Hey, feel free to snurch any of the con pix I post. Not all of 'em are mine. Have fun... see ya later.... *goes off to make breakfast*
                    Thank you Neelan! You're very kind. Yes, I don't have con pics, cause I never was on any cons and I don't want to post other's works. But the other day I posted some photos from GW itself, I thought it's okay, cause you know it's GW.

                    See ya!

                    The most delicious powerbar I ever seen...



                    ...in the most delicious way.
                    Last edited by Mr.MacGadget; 11 December 2008, 08:04 AM.

                    sigpic

                    Comment




                      Comment


                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Happy Birthday Ben!!!

                              ^sig made by Laura

                              Comment


                                ^sig made by Laura

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X