Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laura View Post
    Eeesh...and I've scared everyone off again...

Never think that! It's just your wonderful timing again.

Comment

I can't believe I'm saying this so early, but I'm beat and going to bed. Night ya'll *huggles*

sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

ohhhh i wasnt scared off.... i had to hit the bank.... yea i know just after 11pm and i wanted to go to the bank... shesh

well anyway... see ya'll tomarrow afternoon sometime
        sigpic

Comment

*giggles* Ohhh Ryyygel...where are yooou my little huskyyyy? I have a stick for yoooouu

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            I can't believe I'm saying this so early, but I'm beat and going to bed. Night ya'll *huggles*

It's okay, hon. You're still getting acclimated to our time zone.

Comment

Comment

Comment

And no more piccies from me tonight. I'm just gonna finish catching up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                    This one is my newest favorite . . .

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...nSaturns08.jpg
                    I'm using that one in Francesca's con book!

Comment

Oh no So, not so soon for you... I'm sick actually *grumbles* Not impressed. And I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, I'll be coughing all over everyone
                      I think it's just that time of year... the time when all "Laura"s get sick. I have another friend named Laura who's got a cold that won't go away. *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by ichinisa View Post
                        Woot \OoO/ i've finally found this thread, im a very big fan of this guy and i mean both, cam and ben, he's one of the funniest/greatest actors i've ever seen, and he's sense of humor is just like mine ^^, you can tell he's a great guy, hot and the color of his eyes is really unique *^*, i really hope we can see more of him soon

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                          Made this wallie for a friend's birthday, thought you might approve...

(click for full size)

See you soon, Neelan?
                          Reposting thumbnail AND link 'cause it's a VERY pretty wallie.
                          See ya soon, EG! VERY soon. *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post

Well, you did manage to hold out until your body clock's 7am, so

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                              Never think that! It's just your wonderful timing again.

I know, it's a talent, isn't it Although, I do tend to be a bit...well, there's a word for it, I'm sure... so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if people really did disappear when they saw me

Heeee! I love that thing! *snurches*

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                              I think it's just that time of year... the time when all "Laura"s get sick. I have another friend named Laura who's got a cold that won't go away. *huggles*
                              *huggles* In this neck of the woods, it's that time of year when everyone gets sick. I really didn't have much hope.

Hee, it's funny...I have to catch up your catch up

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X