Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
      Neelan !!!! at the link!!! I'm still laughing. Is there more of it posted on Creations site?
      Probably not. They want you to buy the thing after all.
      Tell you what. If it's still on sale in Barbank, and you're there, I'll buy it for you.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            Tell you what. If it's still on sale in Barbank, and you're there, I'll buy it for you.
            Now if that's not bribery then I don't know what is...lol. Still counting my pennies for both Barbank and Chicago
            sigpic

Comment

That's pretty popular around here.
              Hey, if you wanna SEE what he did to his hair at the Burbank con, click on the banner in my sig. There's a clip from the official FS video at the Portal.

LOL!! That brings back some great memories.

Self Ruffling!!

Oh by the way, I got a present from my Dad, he was cleaning out his storage downstairs and found me a old Pentax SF10 Camera (yes, with Film). I was gonna get him a Father's Day present and all he wants is for me to bring him back a good picture of the "Tall Ship" I am going to see in two weeks!! Sounds fair to me!!

Yes, Laura, I am still looking at the Digital too!!
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

LOL!!

Now if that's not bribery then I don't know what is...lol. Still counting my pennies for both Barbank and Chicago

Oh come on Toomi.. We can fly down together!! Yes I am going to Barbank too!!
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

So? Your point?

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Oh come on Toomi.. We can fly down together!! Yes I am going to Barbank too!!
                    See? I'm not the only one.

Comment

DANG!!

Oh by the way Neelan, do you have a T-Shirt with a saying of "Something that Ben Browder" has said??
                      sigpic

Comment

Those EYES!!
                        sigpic

Comment

So? Your point?

See? I'm not the only one.
                          Evil... evil I tells ya. lol. I desperatly want to come but I think the roomie I had lined up may back out. Know anyone who's looking for a roomie?

DANG!!

Oh by the way Neelan, do you have a T-Shirt with a saying of "Something that Ben Browder" has said??
                          And don't I have a picture of it? lol.

ETA: Ack, forgot the pic!

sigpic

Comment

DANG!!

Yeah. The con where he said that (the quote in my sig) was the '04 "Thanksgiving" con in NJ... the week after the Barbank con where I was handing out t-shirts to people who'd ordered 'em after he said "Farscape, it's different from the waist down" and the shirt's image was of a cartoon John and D'Argo holding up the sign that said that... and all you could see of them was naked legs in boots and their arms and faces. His embarrassment was funny.

Comment

[COLOR="blue"]And don't I have a picture of it? lol.
                              Here.

Comment

Yeah. The con where he said that (the quote in my sig) was the '04 "Thanksgiving" con in NJ... the week after the Barbank con where I was handing out t-shirts to people who'd ordered 'em after he said "Farscape, it's different from the waist down" and the shirt's image was of a cartoon John and D'Argo holding up the sign that said that... and all you could see of them was naked legs in boots and their arms and faces. His embarrassment was funny.
                                Do you have a pic of the shirt? ETA: just saw above post!!! Or his expression when he saw it? lol. What are you going to come up with for Barbank? lol

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X