No announcement yet.

Jack O'Neill/ Sam Carter - Part of a team, not a ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, i just realized how perverted and gross that sounded!! ok..........i meant that in a not gross way!!

I just think the bannana is really funny OK!! geeze
    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaterelle
      I just want to post my daily rant of Jack/Sam ship: Can we please delete Divide & Conquer from the memories of all mankind?! I mean, if nothing else because it sucks. bigtime.
      At the time I never saw it as shippy - at least not sam and jack shippy. I never thought that Sam really had those feelings for Jack. Although I did think that Jack did for Sam. Even so, that sentance about feeling more than he should could have been said about Daniel or Tealc - basically they've bonded together far too closely as a team for any of them to ever be objective about each other.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836

Nicely said. I could not have said it better myself so thank you for saying it for me. I would rather see her professional relationship developed more rather than her personal life or what the PTB would like to be her personal life. Gag.
        I agree also.

I also want more of the Round Spinny Thing... and Jack (although I am a shipper but only in the "happy it's off the screen sense" or just give me an open ending...)

I love the dancing banana...btw

Comment

Yoojoo- are we supposed to understand what you're talking about with the banana thing?

I associate bananas with Jonas, and I know a lot of people who do/would hate bananas just out of spite but I'm not aware of Jonas fitting anywhere into the S/J ship manifesto.

If it's some vulgar ship thing, then I don't WANT to know. I'll stick with assuming it's an anti-Jonas thing and leave it at that.

As for Sam and Jack themselves, I still think TPTB have screwed up royally and utterly ruined any chance at ambiguity where the characters are concerned and have destroyed a lot of what I enjoy about each of them. I miss Sam who knows who she is and what she wants and who isn't afraid to speak her mind. Hell, I miss Sam who actually knew what her mind was! The increasing wishy washiness and spineless need-to-please attitude is getting to be too much to bear. I love Sam, but the Sam of recent seasons is NOT the one I remember from years past.

Ditto Jack, who has gone from being a strong, intelligent character with a wry sense of humor to a cold, bitter idiot prone to vulgarity who is lucky if he can figure out which end of the pencil to stick in the sharpener. That's probably why he has Wally around to do it for him.

Throw ship on top of that and you make a bad situation worse. I could never see romantic chemistry between the two characters before, but now I consider it flat-out impossible for either character to have enough common ground or mutual interest to make ANY sort of relationship work.

That's my take on the situation, anyway.

Comment

Scroll down to post 440 - there's where you'll find the original banana. It's dancing to 'no ship', and I don't think it has anything to do with Jonas!

BTW Shadow, where is the Jonas thread on this forum? I'd have thought you'd have started one for us by now . I was watching Quantum Leap the other day, and all I could think about was Jonas!

er, back to the Anti Ship topic then!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
              Even so, that sentance about feeling more than he should could have been said about Daniel or Tealc - basically they've bonded together far too closely as a team for any of them to ever be objective about each other.
              I agree, at first I didn't see it...but now I do. Unfortunately.
              Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                I associate bananas with Jonas, and I know a lot of people who do/would hate bananas just out of spite but I'm not aware of Jonas fitting anywhere into the S/J ship manifesto.
                Don't you know, he's gonna be Jack's best man!
                Gaterelle

Comment

What?!?! NO!! i like the bannana!! its really funny !!

I dont judge things on wether they are shippy or not. first in formost i like peeps and things (like the bannana) on the basis of wether they are funny and nice or not. I respect your anti- shippiness and i like you not b/c of wether you ship or not, but b/c you are stinking hillarious. (that would be stupid if i did judge you on that basis and i promise i wont go stating my veiws all over the place cus that would be stupid too and mean, i just wanted to say hello and get to know yall) And i agree that i want sam to be stronger but i do like that jack is stink'n hillarious. Dont want him to go acting stupid either.

The bannana thing was my feebal attempt at being funny i guess. Sorry if i offended you!!! I understood the jonas reference......i was just being silly.

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                  -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Yoojoo- are we supposed to understand what you're talking about with the banana thing?

If it's some vulgar ship thing, then I don't WANT to know. I'll stick with assuming it's an anti-Jonas thing and leave it at that..
                    Somebody put a dancing banana dancing to "no ship"...

I love Jonas!!! No Jonas doesn't fit into our manifesto (that's an interesting way of putting it...hmmmm)

*shakes head to clear mind*

On with the anti-shipness

Comment

LOL.....i dont think i wanna know the reasoning behind that!!

Comment

Da*n, I love your Davis icon!
                        Gaterelle

Comment

OHHHHHHH....... thats right jonas has a thing for bannanas!!!!!! where did that come from btw......i cant rmember what ep that started in

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                            Scroll down to post 440 - there's where you'll find the original banana. It's dancing to 'no ship', and I don't think it has anything to do with Jonas!

BTW Shadow, where is the Jonas thread on this forum? I'd have thought you'd have started one for us by now . I was watching Quantum Leap the other day, and all I could think about was Jonas!

er, back to the Anti Ship topic then!
                            if Shadow starts a Jonas thread I'll post...

er er... on topic.. er er...

I'm not for ship if it means upsetting the team thing... or vast minutes devoted to lovie-ness... no fluff on screen (don't mind it in fanfic )

Comment

Originally posted by Gaterelle
                              Da*n, I love your Davis icon!
                              What mine?

*Tries feebly to stay on topic*

I thought Divide and Conquer was a bit strong myself

*don't tell the Shipper Family I'm in here*

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                                What mine?

*Tries feebly to stay on topic*

I thought Divide and Conquer was a bit strong myself

*don't tell the Shipper Family I'm in here*
                                AH HA!! i caught you!!!

i wont tell your her if you wont tell them i here either..... i dont wanna get crucified for trying to be friendly did you see my post to you in the other thread btw??

tries feebly to stay on topic too.... Me too about D&C, i know alota people just loved the "care about her line" but i really didnt for some reason.....if i posted this over there i might get pounded the way things are going now so......... this looked like the logical choice

Comment

Working...
                                X