Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Umm... the pics are a little TOO large. I love Jonas, but the images break the borders of the forum. I can hear all those poor people on dial-up screaming in thunky frustration...
    Why do I keep forgetting about them?? UUUHHHHH!!!! next time, smaller, I promise.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      I adore Jonas, but I've never really thunked after him. I guess I just see him as so young and cute, I feel like I'm cradle-robbing if I thunk. <g> Okay, so I'm old! So shoot me!

<g>
      Hey, nobody' ever too old to thunk!

By the way, Is that David Duchovny in your sig?

Nice one!
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Because people allow their personal biases to get in the way of a good thunk. It's sad, but then again, it means more for me.
        And are you keeping out of the Daniel Appreciation & Thunk Threads because of 'personal biases', or to leave more for the girls in there already?

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
        Why is Jonas so rarely thunked after?
        Well... he spent half an ep in a wet t-shirt and yet there's no cap of it in here . I suspect he'd get thunked at a little more if there was a pic or two from Descent in here

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
          And are you keeping out of the Daniel Appreciation & Thunk Threads because of 'personal biases', or to leave more for the girls in there already?
          Because, sadly, I just can't enjoy the character as much as I used to. I'm also deeply afraid of Daniel fans, which you can chalk up to personal experience AND bias. It's also because there are so many people already thunking after him that I don't see much point in joining in. I'd be lucky to get a stray eyelash, whereas with Jonas, McKay and Baal, I might be able to get whole body parts to myself.

Comment

How's this one? Snagged from CorinNemec.com, of course.
            Last edited by ShadowMaat; 08 July 2005, 01:08 PM. Reason: GW server issues keep glitching my images

Comment

True 'nuff. I'd be about 2,676th in the queue for Daniel, but I'm much nearer the front for Teal'c

Descent had some very nice visuals

Madeleine

Comment

Because, sadly, I just can't enjoy the character as much as I used to. I'm also deeply afraid of Daniel fans, which you can chalk up to personal experience AND bias. It's also because there are so many people already thunking after him that I don't see much point in joining in. I'd be lucky to get a stray eyelash, whereas with Jonas, McKay and Baal, I might be able to get whole body parts to myself.
                You can't be afraid of me!! I just don't believe it. (besides we have clones so we can all have him) You're lucky, you could get the "real thing". (Wait a minute, you did in London!!)
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  You're lucky, you could get the "real thing". (Wait a minute, you did in London!!)
                  I got several hugs from Corin in London, yes. Golly, that was nice.

Comment

I'd be lucky to get a stray eyelash
                    Oi! That's my eyelash, I saw it first!

I only post in the Daniel thunk thread but it doesn't stop me enjoying the pretty pictures in the other threads, I'm an equal oppotunities floozie and I'm a slasher so I have to watch my back from shippers. Not that I've had problems here and I've been in fandom for donkey's years so I have very thick skin.

Just for you, Shadow, freshly culled from the net -

sigpic

Comment

Yummy. It's just such a shame he was wasted on the show and not allowed to develop. *sigh* I think that's another reason he doesn't get as many thunkers. He wasn't allowed to stick around for very long and I don't think the writers did much to get rid of (or utilize) all the emotional baggage he had with him.

Incidentally, I think I may own that shirt. I definitely have one he wore in Redemption. Signed and everything.

Comment

Yummy. It's just such a shame he was wasted on the show and not allowed to develop. *sigh* I think that's another reason he doesn't get as many thunkers. He wasn't allowed to stick around for very long and I don't think the writers did much to get rid of (or utilize) all the emotional baggage he had with him.

Incidentally, I think I may own that shirt. I definitely have one he wore in Redemption...
                        I remember being so excited about the Jonas/Nirti episode. I told my husband I couldn't wait to see where that was headed. I wasn't involved on-line at the time and had no idea untill it happened that Jonas was leaving for good. So much potential wasted.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Yeah, I loved the Jonas/Nirrti stuff so much I wrote a fic about it. Probably a bit TOO angsty, and I did concentrate a little too much on certain... er... interactions due to my own, um, interest in Jonas, but it was still a lot of fun (in a horrible, wrenching sort of way) to write. I mean, that whole "offer" thing alone could have gone in so many interesting directions. *sigh* And then all the stuff that came later, that was great, but it went NOWHERE. It's probably my biggest complaint about the show. Of all the story arcs they've abandoned on the show (and there have been dozens, maybe hundreds), Jonas's sudden and basically permanent disassociation from the show is the one I object to the most.

Comment

Yeah, I loved the Jonas/Nirrti stuff so much I wrote a fic about it. Probably a bit TOO angsty, and I did concentrate a little too much on certain... er... interactions due to my own, um, interest in Jonas, but it was still a lot of fun (in a horrible, wrenching sort of way) to write. I mean, that whole "offer" thing alone could have gone in so many interesting directions. *sigh* And then all the stuff that came later, that was great, but it went NOWHERE. It's probably my biggest complaint about the show. Of all the story arcs they've abandoned on the show (and there have been dozens, maybe hundreds), Jonas's sudden and basically permanent disassociation from the show is the one I object to the most.
                            I would love to read that fic, sounds interesting. Especially as I just rewatched those episodes, I want to see where it could go.
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I think Jonas/Corin is really cute. But I guess I'm with Buc - I have more of a motherly feeling towards him than a "thunking" feeling. Although those bare chest shots do get the blood pumping a little. Nice bod.

I think part of the problem is he was only in one season, basically. And he's never mentioned anymore on the show so he's kind of fading from my memory. I'm old, ya know, and the memory isn't what it used to be. I really became interested in him after the whole Nirrti episode so I'm very sorry they dropped that storyline. I'm also very sorry we didn't get more Jonas/Daniel interaction - I liked their chemistry.

Of course I'm not much of a thunker anyway. I'll drop by the Jack and Daniel and Shep and McKay threads on occasion just to see all the pretty pictures -and tax the capabilities of my dial-up connection. There are some talented people who have great sig pics in those threads.
                              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                                I would love to read that fic, sounds interesting. Especially as I just rewatched those episodes, I want to see where it could go.
                                I have Lesser of Two archived in a couple of places, including fanfiction.net, but the Jonasfic Archives will put you in the heart of more Jonasy goodness from a variety of people. There are... adult themes, just to warn you. One of the most difficult concepts I've ever attempted to write, and not something I'd probably ever want to do again, but it just "worked" for me in that context.

Comment

Working...
                                X