Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by smurf
    PG paddle? That's got to be seriously overworked on anything to do with Jonas.
    The PG paddle AKA PG police. They keep up in check when it comes to our Non-PG fantasies and conversations. Don't worry Smurf...Jerin and I are usually distracting them so the rest of you can continue your non-PG behavior uninterrupted.

    Originally posted by smurf
    I mean even junior Jonas looks like he's a very naughty boy.
    He does look kind of naughty in that pic...but oh so cute.
    Last edited by Anyagate1; 10 August 2005, 12:59 PM.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Anyagate1
      You got at least two Janna. Admiral, you got at least one vote from me that I could find and a The 2005 Seven Chevrons Award nomination.

      Good luck to both of you!!

      Thanks! I'm humbled...honest...just the one nomination...it's my first..I'm just plain excited to have made the list. My Jack and Paul clones have been celebrating for days now...haven't seen hide nor hair of them.

      But, my Jonas clone is here for me...as always...oops...just woke him up.


      P.S. Anya, he says thanks again for the pillow.

      Comment


        I thought you'd like to see me with my Jonas clone!



        This was taken from some video footage from my camcorder. I totally babled! But he just laughed. He thought I was adorable!

        I've got somemore. Stay tuned!
        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
        The Strongest Will Survive!
        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

        Comment


          Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          Thanks! I'm humbled...honest...just the one nomination...it's my first..I'm just plain excited to have made the list. My Jack and Paul clones have been celebrating for days now...haven't seen hide nor hair of them. ]
          You are welcome. You deserve it!! I told you I liked your writing style and Retribution was a great Jonas story.
          I am sure your Jack and Paul clones are having fun... I have no doubt they are entertaining each other-just like you like. I really need to get me another clone. Maybe a Danny, Paul or Jack clone, or maybe a Sheppard or Beckett clone, or maybe a Ronan or Ford clone...Oh there are just too many beautiful men to chose from!

          Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          But, my Jonas clone is here for me...as always...oops...just woke him up.

          P.S. Anya, he says thanks again for the pillow.
          Tell him, he is very welcome for the pillow and I know he thinks of me everytime he goes to bed Give him XOXO for me and anything else you feel is necessary now that he is awake.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Thanks! I'm humbled...honest...just the one nomination...it's my first..I'm just plain excited to have made the list.
            I totally get that. I screamed. I couldn't believe that three of my videos made it. I thought one would be brillient but three, wow!

            It's not the winning that's important but the taking part.
            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
            The Strongest Will Survive!
            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

            Comment


              Originally posted by jannagalaxy
              I thought you'd like to see me with my Jonas clone!

              This was taken from some video footage from my camcorder. I totally babled! But he just laughed. He thought I was adorable!

              I've got somemore. Stay tuned!
              How cute!! Thanks for sharing. I will be looking forward to more!

              Comment


                Here is another.....



                I asked him to say hello to my sister.
                Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                The Strongest Will Survive!
                I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                  Here is another.....



                  I asked him to say hello to my sister.
                  There is that beautiful smile and those dimples we all love. I am so...o jealous right now. You lucky, lucky girl.

                  Comment


                    Right this is the last one. I told my sister I wasn't going home because "I've got a new guy!"



                    It was a nice fantasy until the woman holding my camcorder said "He's got a wife."

                    I looked upset then said "I've got a device that's going to...ur....make a copy of you...thanks for that."

                    He just laughed.

                    I said to him "Thank You."

                    And Corin said "My pleasure."

                    Aww, isn't that sweet. I watch it when I'm upset about my illness. It always makes me smile.
                    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                    The Strongest Will Survive!
                    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      What's with your sig, smurf? Were they running tape when that came out?

                      He did try to backtrack the sentence after.

                      I just thought it was appropriate for season 9 for some reason...

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                        Right this is the last one. I told my sister I wasn't going home because "I've got a new guy!"

                        It was a nice fantasy until the woman holding my camcorder said "He's got a wife."

                        I looked upset then said "I've got a device that's going to...ur....make a copy of you...thanks for that."

                        He just laughed.

                        I said to him "Thank You."

                        And Corin said "My pleasure."

                        Aww, isn't that sweet. I watch it when I'm upset about my illness. It always makes me smile.
                        <sighs> So...o sweet.<drifts off into Non-PG fantasy with Corin> We will have to settle for our Jonas clones.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by smurf
                          He did try to backtrack the sentence after.

                          I just thought it was appropriate for season 9 for some reason...

                          Gee, not sure why...

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Anyagate1
                            <sighs> So...o sweet.<drifts off into Non-PG fantasy with Corin> We will have to settle for our Jonas clones.
                            Isn't that always the way?
                            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                            The Strongest Will Survive!
                            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                              Yep, Janna Galaxy is my name music videos are the game!

                              Well, I did say that I told Corin in May that after I met him I did a music video about his character, because he finally give me the "INSPRIATION" to make it.

                              I'm just happy I made it this far.

                              Wish me luck!
                              Good luck Janna! Good luck Admiral on the fan awards. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of you.

                              Congratulations Admiral on 1100 posts! Okay, I'm not computer savvy, so I can't make pretty pics. But my Jonas clone is all yours after I exchange Anya's for mine in tonight's dinner. Don't get too comfortable: only for a day. I can't live without him for too long.

                              Admiral Q O vbmenu_register("postmenu_4419572", true);
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CN%20Jonas/redemption6.jpg
                              Wait a minute! Just how far are you going on this dinner trip?


                              Hee-hee. I'm breaking many PG rules. You didn't mention any rules on your rule board about dinner.

                              jannagalaxy vbmenu_register("postmenu_4419694", true);
                              I thought you'd like to see me with my Jonas clone!
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...night_0002.jpg
                              This was taken from some video footage from my camcorder. I totally babled! But he just laughed. He thought I was adorable!

                              I've got somemore. Stay tuned!
                              Janna! Wait a minute! I don't think that's a clone. I think that's the real one. All this time, all of us other thunkers were wondering what happened to him. Not to worry. I've taught my Jonas clone some new tricks, so he's improved.


                              Anyagate1 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4419791", true);
                              I already have and let me tell you what we have been doing... I had him touch me(THE FOLLOWING WAS DELETED BY THE PG PADDLE.) Those darn PG police!!!

                              Hey, let’s all go out together and celebrate your 200th post! We can trade back after dinner if you like, or I could keep them both for awhile (seeing as how you have your Martouf and Danny clones to attend to.) They probably need some attention too. That poor Danny always wants to talk things to death. I think you may want to gag him and tie him up for awhile. You know, show him who is boss. He will appreciate it later, I am sure.
                              Yes, let's trade them back. I've already promised to loan him to Admiral for 1,100 posts.

                              Anyagate1need to get me another clone. Maybe a Danny, Paul or Jack clone, or maybe a Sheppard or Beckett clone, or maybe a Ronan or Ford clone...Oh there are just too many beautiful men to chose from!
                              This is very true. My Danny clone has volunteered to be cloned for your amusement. Here is the clone:

                              I took your advice and keep him naked and bound to show him who's the boss.
                              Last edited by jerin; 11 August 2005, 07:06 AM.

                              Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by jerin
                                Good luck Janna!
                                Thanks Jerin!
                                Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                                The Strongest Will Survive!
                                I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X