No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I'm puting my 400th post here because Jonas and Corin are hot and I mean it!
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Congrats telpethoniel on your 400th post

Some Caps to celebrate

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
        Congrats telpethoniel on your 400th post

Some Caps to celebrate

YAY! Thanks SGC!
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I saw this episode last night on tv

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
            I saw this episode last night on tv

The pics aren't showing up for me

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
              The pics aren't showing up for me
              Dang, me neither
              Oh well, it was Fallout that I saw last night (plenty of Jonas smiles and one heck of a kiss!)

Comment

*Brings Thread Out Of The depths of page 2/3*

Comment

*Cheers on S.G.C from bringing Jonas out of the 'other' pages*

Nice one.

Would have posted a message but I wasn't around lol.

Eirual.
                  Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Bump back to page 1

Comment

Bumpity bump bump. . .

And just to keep it on topic, can anybody rec any good JonasWhumping fics, preferably that are also JackPositive, and maybe even Sam/Jack shippy?

Non slash only, please.
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I found this one on the fourth last page (link) Yummy and wet!

Thought it might be good seeing as your all in a bumping mood

Comment

Congrats to Buc on 1,000 posts!

Congrats to telpe on 400 posts!

Good morning, everyone!

Busy day here today.

Comment

Buc...saw your request for fics, but don't have any recs off hand.

Comment

I'm in a multi-thunk bump mood...can you tell?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X